hello again

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
as u all may have knowen my now my situation with my ex.ok well you guys know the situation with my moms cancer and my brother has authisem for those of you who maybe familer with that term well when i threatned my girlfreind at the time i was going through alot and i threatned her i threatned to kill her how dare i seerosuily what an imbosole i am i made her cry i betrayed her.i cursed at her and the thing is she loved me so much she did so much for me..before i did all this i did so much good for her also..i felt so bad for what i did so onee night after over a year of dating i find out she doesent love me anymore.and belive me it was true love..just because i did what i did does notmean that i did ot love her i made mistakes with my emotions..i have repeanted and feel so sorry for her because of the pain i caused her..i try to apolgize to her she wont listen she blocks me on aim..there is no way i can see her she goes to college..and i am in the process of converting to christanty from a muslim thank god he showed me the light..her thoughts on me are that i am crazy and that i do not love her..i want her back i want to make things right i am almost to the point of desprete what can i do??thank you all in christ

Comments

• [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

Not sure why you created a new thread for this, but if you refer back to your old thread, you will find some (what I believe to be anyway) useful advise.  For your convenience, here is the link.
  • we r not perfect so i hope that u didnt get the idea that any1 was judging u.
    i completely understand ur stress, but plz do not lose hope and dont stress urself out or fall into sin cuz of this situation. i can only imagine what u were going through with ur mom, and dad, and brother, and she was the one u took it out on cuz she was the closest to u (btw, im praying 4 u always  and i hope that all will b well soon and that the sun shines in ur face=). this def doesnt mean that u didnt love her- of course u loved her! and u still do. just becuz two parents fight, for example, or the father comes home stressed from work and  takes it out on the mother, it doesnt mean that they dont love each other. i know u regret it so much and that u would go back and fix it if u could- trust me bro, i am feeling ur pain here. just know that we r always here for u-24/7ALWAY"S!
    btw, how long has it been since this happened? if its not that long, wait a while. pray a lot!!!! pray that God will allow her to b ur wifey in the future and that she will soften her heart and forgive u! God will def listen to u if u really mean it, and i can see that u do! after all, Christians r supposed to forgive, no matter how bad it was. forgiving is the hardest thing to do, believe it or not. just pray (Ask and you shall recieve, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto u!) that she will forgive u, cuz altho u threatened her, u did not actually cause her physical harm, am i right?
    if u did harm her physically, (like for example, a few weeks ago my friend was in the hospital cuz her boyfriend beat her up) then thats a different story. but by what u say, i think u luv  this girl too much to actuallyy harm her. u just took it out on her cuz u felt helpless and hopeless with what was going on in ur life.

sry for the long reply
    God Bless, take care, pray a lot, and invite her  to ur baptism
  • We all can understand that you have had it tough- cancer and autism- those are difficult things to confront and manage through. Actually, we can't understand- only you can. But you see, only you can understand what you are going through- not even your brother (say if you had one) would know what you are going through- because ultimately it is not the tribulation in one's life that is the culprit of one's reaction, but their thoughts and interpretation of the tribulation. Your thoughts, your interpretation of the tribulation is unique- and in a superficial way we can understand to a point why you would be aggressive. Heck, I have been aggressive for much less! We are not judging you. But your ex-girlfriend, she also to a point can understand and tolerate so much- but obviously it was surpassed. The thing is, she can later accept you back- and I really hope that will happen, because being a convert you obviously accept better than I do understand the profound message of the Gospel and risk a lot of hardship from your family and friends because of this decision- so you are probably more genuine than I am. The problem is, those thoughts that made you react the way you did at the times of tribulations may still be deep-seeded. And your acceptance of yourself as a sinner and need of God's Grace is definitely a good step and cornerstone- one that will hinge all the revolutionary changes you will make in your life.

God bless.
  • hello thank you so much for taking your time out to replay i appricate it..well this happened in the summer and she forgave me 3 times then out of nowhere she just got so tired of me cause i was obsoulity out of controll towards here i never layed a hand on her i was just virbualy abusive towards here i feel so bad she loved me so much but thats gone she is saying she doesent love me anymore she wont even talk to me she has me blocked on aim...i love her vey deeply i dident mean any of this life just got so hard i couldent handle it..i got to get her to forgive me cause i dont want to be baptised till we are on good terms i dot want to be reborn again with this issue it will affect me till it is resolved
  • wow bro! u r really a "true Christian!" i never expected u to say that u dont want to b reborn unless u r on good terms with her. wow that was beautiful! this shows how much u really want this from ur heart.

see, i knew it was just verbal abuse and nothing physicall cuz by the way u talk abt her, i couldnt imagine u harming her. my father used to abuse us verbally too, b4 he got to know Christ+ and two days ago he went to the hospital cuz he was really sick and couldnt breathe and i wanted to take it out on any1, cuz i was so frustrated that i might lose him just when i started to luv him. cuz if u havent heard, God takes u in the best time of ur life, when u r closest to Him, and i felt that this was my father's time and he would die. and at  the hospital, i was starting to yell @ my lil bro 4 no reason and take it out on him and then i remembered ur story so i apologized, shut up, and prayed silently. So thank u, for telling us ur story which helped me stop myself b4 i took my stress out on my bro.

i am 1000000000000000000000% sure that she still luvs u!!!!
    believe me, u dont just unlove a person or stop luving someone all of a sudden after luving them a lot.u just dont do that. its obvious that u luv her a lot, and she must have luved u a lot, and since this girl has a heart she can not forget u "awanta kidda." my big bro has been out with a few girls, and its so hard for him to get over them, and its so hard for them to get over him- its becuz God made us with hearts! so if ur worried that she doesnt luv u, dont worry! im a girl too and i know how we r! just cuz we get mad @ u cuz u have hurt us, we might say  that we have no luv 4 u, but the truth is we do cuz we r sensitive and we cant forget someone easily. life was hard 4 u, and remember that God is testing u to see if u will hold tru till the end.

again im sorry 4 the mad long reply
    im sure that u can talk  to her friends and send her flowers or something.
    be sure to def PRAY PRAY PRAY!!! God will take care of  u, even if not right away. if u and this girl r meant to b, even if 20 years from now, u will b together

GBU