P-A-R-E-N-T-S!!!

Comments

• You are a hekaye! hahahahahhaa..........

I have plans and hopefully in god's will a bright future ahead and honestly............ i am not gonna do something that is childish that will cause me my life!!

Humm........... think about it

Childish Acts Vs. God's plan for me!!

humm....... I will go with God's Plan!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Humm........... think about it

Childish Acts Vs. God's plan for me!!

humm....... I will go with God's Plan!

oh yes def.!
  • hahahaha....... silly
  • hahahhaa.......... You are soo silly!
  • this is a forum not an msn chat conversation.. please make use of ur replies

[quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62064 date=1160702350]
    yell back is not that much of love, if u wanna real love don't spend the ngt at home, or take the car for a ride, or wear unappropiate cloth, or have a boyfriend/gurlfriend and bring them home!
    then U R GONNA SEE SOME REAL LOVE KINDA OF PAINFUL LOVE, FEVER LOVE, FIRE LOVE, WHATEVER U CALL IT, BUT U WILL DEF. SEE SOME LOVE AND IT WILL HURT ALOTTT!!!

hahahaha.......

bentBABAyasooa`

what exactly are you promoting here? little kids do come on this site..

Also please watch wat u say to others in public and do not use thier names as some may get offended..

Lastly, uve answered your own question in your replies.. wat is the use of this topic still?

God Bless
    +FROG+
  • I did reply to your "RESPECTFULL" comment ms. frog.

However, I don't want the viewers to think I am a bad person.

So, I deleted what I wrote.

&

Rabana yesmhak

pray for me,
  • i agree with you 2 million percent (lol) they can be pretty annoying. one time i wanted to go to a party and they bugged out. they asked me a million questions before i could actually go.But ist for your own good
  • Ok........... here is a new thing!

I got pulled over by a police car yesterday for speeding, and thank god.... I only got a warning! and that is the first time I actually get pulled over since I got my License eventhough I am a BAD DRIVER!

My mom was worried about me bas she is talking to me, she was upset at frist for a little while but not anymore, my dad is NOT TALKING to me khalas. NOt even a word! If i talk to him he'd just Ignore me like I am just a debana (FLY)! That hurts my feelings alot, Ofcourse I love him, bas I don't understand his actions!!!!!

I want him to talk to me again, bas I don't know how eventhough I am upset at the way he is treating me and That is not a reason I should be mad at him, bas I am upset at his treatment he is giving me!

any Ideas???

I know that we ( as a christian) can't go to sleep when we are mad at someone, because If you don't wake up the next morning that means you never forgave that person and told him/her that "I forgive you". bas ya3ni this is too much!! :-\

bentBABAyasooa`
  • the only thing you can do is say sorry sincerely to him and the rest is up to him. as long as you said sorry you did your part. you could also try and show him that you are sorry instead of just saying it. parents don't usually respond to just sorry when we get older. we have to show them we are sorry. but the only thing i can think of is just say sorry and give him time to cool off. thats what i do with my parents. if they get mad at me i say sorry right away and just give them time to cool off. because like you said we are not supposed to go to sleep upset with anyone
  • Bas how can you say sorry if he is ignoring me!!!
    and I have been watching myself now! I learned my lesson!!!
    I panic When my speed goes 1 mile over, I blow some air to make it go down ( eventhough that doesn't help khalas!) bas ya3ni i hope you get my point!
  • yeah i understand. i guess you really can't do much more than say sorry. i wish i could tell you more but thats all i can think of. sorry i haven't helped much.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • ummmm.... this is hard since my technolobya suggestion you said will not work here!!!

does ur dad like tea???? most masry dads drink tea... go make him a nice warm cup of tea and kid around with him, this might help.....

or..................

just go talk to him and be like.... baba.... babty....baba... yaa baba... ya babty.... ya seidy baa`aa 7`alas!!! i'm sorry...... we el hamd lel lah gaat 3alla keda, and i'll be very carefull from now on... i'll be a so7lafa!!!!

and just kid around with him.... i don't know about u, but i would a3`atat till he laughs and talks with me.....

but......................

if all of this doesn't work... try reverse engineering on him..... cry haba in front of him and be like ur very sorry and stuff.... since ur his only daughter, you will DEFINETLY move his heart and will start talking with you to make u stop crying.... then once he talks... u laugh :P

lemme know how it turns out
  • It is very hard for me to cry infront of my parents!
    I just since I immigrated, I have alawys wanted to be strong infront of them, and I still am!

Very hard to cry infront of them!

• then try the tea method.... or the babty babty method!!
    that might help.
  • I will see!!! ::)
  • He is still mad at me!
    :(
  • oh boy!!!
    he's strong ::) ......

even though you don't want to try the crying method, but it might help!!!!

ooooorrrr....

talk to mama and tell her that you will never do it again and make her talk to baba.... the mamahat are like a charm to the babahat..........

oooooorrrrr....

go tell him that sunday is coming up and u and him can't go take communion while his still upset because of you... tell him some versus from the bible bout that.... and see what he'll say!!

i'm running out of ideas... those better work... hehehe

lemme know how it goes!!
  • I am gonna try and joke around part, then I will do things i haven't done to please him like "CLEANING" :P
    Ya rab baa ekhaleh yofok el maradi
  • hey..im really happy that you are really sincerely trying all these methods..if it was really up to me, i wouldnt care..ide be happy in a way that he wouldnt talk to me to tell me to clean and stuff..lol dw im just retarted.

hoewver sometimes the solution to such issues in the household, after the apologies is time. just let him take his time, things like this is due from parents.

give it a week or two, it doesnt matter how long..he will gtet over it.

ur luky theres no fine to pay..or the getting over it metod will definately take longer!
  • I know, we should thank god there is no $$ involved and no points!!!

ya3ni gat salema

He is hard to communicate with, I feel sorry for the guy who is going to take me away from him!!

• MII parents are exactlii like urss
    I MEAN EXACTLIIIIIIII
    heres sum advice
    just talk 2 them a bit and tell them that
    maybe theyll change
    thanx
    i hope i helped
    bIIII
    GoD BlEss!!!!
  • Ok.
    Now my dad has been mad at me since sunday!
    because he called me fat, and i just left the room and went to my room! I felt like he was one of them people that were judging me. and to tell you the truth, I feel that my fience knows me better than my dad knows me.
    i tried to talk to him, but he won't listen to me. Like i am not even there!
    i even didn't eat for 2 days just to please him, and he didn't even ask about me, or tell me hey bentBABAyasooa` come eat your dinner! NOTHING!!! and when i did eat, my stomach hurts!
    What can i do?
    HELP!
  • [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

Might I suggest that you talk to your mom.  She may be able to act as an intercessor in all of this on your behalf.

Please pray for me.
  • bentbabayasoa,
    is your dad saeeday by any chance?? most are stubborn :P kiddin.............anyways
    gurl u gotta take care of yourself aye.............not eating is not helping anyone especially not U.........and parents im afriad know you too well altho at times it may not appear so........just give him time and space and dont play his game (not that he is playing a game but dont copy his approach)...........jus pray and enshallah he will make a mense with you............initially i think sumtims ppl struggle to be open with how they feel or what they are upset about and this is his way of expressing himself rather than talking to you and memba it might not be U at all.........and anotha thing..........i find egyptian adults quite tonguey,they dont realise how hurtful words can be and often dont think twice b4 they speak but not ALLL..........
  • Ugh..... it's that time again!!!!!

My dad asked me to translate for him.  And i translated everything he said, and he got mad because i translated too fast!!  >:(
    he start to bartam and sooo on....and it is driving me crazy! i translated what he wanted me to translate!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.................. PARENTS!!!!!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • OOK RELAX. :o Look sit down with ur parents tell them about what you are telling us, guess what they might get mad. Then tell them "there you proved my point for me." Also a great thing is to watch , (if you have Aghapy TV) Magdy Isaac. He is the best guy with this stuff. Maybe even send him an e-mail. I think he answers on the show. Maybe he well answer back as well not sure. But if i hear this situation on there i'll try to post what he says ASAP.
              E-mail: [email protected]

GBU. Trust me though I am a male and not a female my parents are still the same way as yours. My mom always said that this was how they were brought up, always to have fear in them so they don't go there or here or basically anywhere. I hope that your parents understand, or you just get over it.
  • is he like specilized in parental issues????  ???

i am confused, what does he do?
  • i do agree with anba bishoy! sit and talk to ur parents!!! so they would know how u feel!!!
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=4485.msg82575#msg82575 date=1203565883]
    is he like specilized in parental issues????  ???

i am confused, what does he do?

Ya basically, he is really good with youth and family issues in general. Tell me if the e-mail doesn't work, because i wrote it from memory.