Learning hymns

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey Guys,
I just thought about something, what hymns do I need to learn to be a professional deacon? I basically know almost all the alhan for the feasts, the Baskha, a bit about fasts, but I'm not very good in tasbeha

Hany

Comments

• What exactly do you mean by "professinal deacon"?
  • to be a good deacon that knows well
  • amazing hany u know this much of hymns,but i will tell u something,my servant once told my that there is no one can call himself a deacon without tasbeha ;)
    ofcourse he didn`t mean it exactly but he just wanted to teach us how important tasbeha is.and tabeha is not that hard.beleive me in 2 years max u can become very good at tasbeha even without the help of anyone :)
    as for being a professinal deacon,i refer never to consider myself so.it is always good to think that u still have a long way,this keeps u work hard...
    i hope to become as good as u in the feasts hymns.i really still have a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long way :(
  • [quote author=hany58 link=board=2;threadid=4301;start=0#msg59262 date=1156215605]
    Hey Guys,
    I just thought about something, what hymns do I need to learn to be a professional deacon? I basically know almost all the alhan for the feasts, the Baskha, a bit about fasts, but I'm not very good in tasbeha

Hany

i wont say a lot, but just set your time to learn difrent stuff. don't think that become a decon is only about alhan, it's a lot lot bigger than that. to learn alhan you should always hear alhan and don't forget that you have Tasbeha.org. here on tasbeha.org, ther is the easiest ways to learn alhan. accept if you're like me who first write notes for may be the first couple of times saying the lahn but latter, i wont need them any more.
    also tasbhea is not only deacons. tasbeha is for everyone in church. so there shouldn't be any reason for any one, not only deacons, to not learn tasbeha.

now with what's above, you need to read and learn to understand the bible. you have to have a good connection with your fother of connfesion, spiritual guide. also i wanted to add that yiou need to learn about the rits and dogmas of our church. and trust me, our church is rich with rite that you will never stop to learn.
  • Thanks a lot guys for all your answers, plz mention me in your prayers,

Hany
  • [quote author=baladoos link=board=2;threadid=4301;start=0#msg59262 date=1156215605]
    Hey Guys,

Hany

If interested, let me know, I can mail you a DVD that has the entire coptic hymns of the Coptic Church, all in digital format, based on the modern teachings of the Great Master Michail AlBatanouny in the 20th century.

Thanks
  • Yes please that would be very very very great, I would love that, my email is: [email protected]. thanks very much indeed