Sorry

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
When two people get into a fight amongst themselves. And the first one tries to say sorry, shouldn't that be it? Or are you supposed to sit down, solve it, AND say sorry just to insure that it doesn't happen again?

And I know it's a sin to fight with someone, but would it be a fight over something that's really big, like if they did something horrible to you? Is that allowed or not?

Comments

• It's not over until both apologized, even if they didn't do anything, if they are a part of the problem they need to apologize also remember that it's not over until you have sat down both together, as you said, and repent to each other, that hopefully, thankfully it will never occur again!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Both of you are absolutly right. If you do get into a big fight with you know or love, you should sit down and talk it over and how you can prevent it from happening again.
  • thank you so much coptic son and copticservent... those are really good answers, but does anyone else have any ideas about how you might be able to deal with it and any other repsons?
  • i would call her/him and tell ask them to talk person to person (is best) i think. and you should just talk everything over and try to understand eachother. but the key is :don't get into more arguments or a discussion that can cause more arguments. at least that is what i think
  • well i honestly think that sorry iss the best idea becasue....the talking ovr can arouse another fight!! trust me it has haooened..but if u dont think that will happen well then it is merely up to yoooouuuuuuu