The body of the LORD

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I have read almost every thread or topic about ruining THE BODY OF OUR LORD, including the following titles: suicidal, hurting the body, makeup, tattoos, peer pressure, smoking, drugs, and mostly aneroixia!

The following selections and the meanings:
1st suicidal-there is no meaning to jump off a bridge or kill yourself, if someone killed thereself you don't need to follow, one of my favorite phrases is: if my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't be jumping with them, I'll be at the bottom to catch them!

2nd hurting yourself-if it's on accident it's ok, but trying to hurt yourself on purpose it has no meaning, ruining God's body is absolutly unexceptable, last year one of my sunday school teachers taught us this method: when you ruin God's body pretend you still have your new white baptism outfit, and you every time you ruin your body the new outfit gets dirty!

3rd makeup-only girls you don't need makeup to seduce other people if your young and want to look good, lip gloss would be good or chapstick, but I mean eyeshadow, lipstick, some of these makeup is also ruining God's body because seducing and making people wanting to compliment you, you just forgot about God if your trying to make a good impression or want to look good!

4th tattoos-it's wrong to have tattoos on your body, it's ruining also, because when you write something on your body it's disrespectful to God and to you!

5th peer pressure-is hard to say no to, because I know they can actually lead you to doing anything wrong, but say no, if you say yes, there's a big chance, your gonna get caught and/or get GOD very very sad .

6th smoking-is ruining God's body, by causing your lungs to get black and might cause Lung Cancer or it can even lead to Death, God knows when your gonna die, why would you want to smoke, it causes lots of damage in your lungs, and in your heart!

7th drugs-is ruining God's body by actually taking them, drugs you can die faster, it's horrible! God wants us to have a great and a healthy life, drugs can cause more damage than smoking!

8th aneroxia-you don't need to diet, fasting is a better and a healthy way, being an aneroxic is horrible, you can die, don't diet, just eat healthy and eat many vitamines, you can workout at the gym that's a better way too

well, this is just a reference if you want to share more go right ahead, what do you think of it?

Please do NOT RUIN God's body!!!

Comments