The EU announced an agreement

2»

Comments

• do yu have anymore like funny things??i luv ur last one!!
  • My grandson was visiting one day when he asked, "Grandma, do you know how you and God are alike?" I mentally polished my halo while I asked, "No, how are we alike?" "You're both old," he replied.
  • A ten-year old, under the tutelage of her grandmother, was becoming quite knowledgeable about the Bible. Then one day she floored her grandmother by asking, "Which Virgin was the mother of Jesus? The virgin Mary or the King James Virgin?"
  • I had been teaching my three-year old daughter, Caitlin, the Lord's Prayer. For several evenings at bedtime, she would repeat after me the lines from the prayer. Finally, she decided to go solo. I listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer: "Lead us not into temptation," she prayed, "but deliver us some E-mail. Amen."
  • man the first one is helarios!!!i luv it!!haaaaaahahahaha
  • ofcourse...come on hurry i can't wait to laugh!!
  • mark justed turned four so he ran downstairs dat morning and asked his mother, mommie im four 2dai may i please get a red bike? so his mother replied go upstairs to ur room, write a letter to god saying wat you want and mention how bad u are. so he stompled up 2 his room and said o boi y do i hav 2 do this.

so he wrote his 1st letter. dear god, i am an excellent boy this year and i would please like a red bike. i love you too.
    --signed mark
    but that wasnt true so he tore it and felt guilty

2nd letter said
    dear god,
    i have been a so so boy this year and i would please like a red bike.
    -- your son mark
    but again that wasnt true so he tore it.

3d letter he felt bad and said
    dear god,
    i know i havent been a good boy this year, but please may i get a red bike and if not i understand.
    -- you son mark

so he ran to his mother in tears and she read the letter and told him to go to church and put it on the altar and pray. so he did. and we went to church and saw a statue of st.mary so he put it up his shurt and ran out staright to his house to his room.

and he wrote the fourth letter

DEAR GOD I'VE GOT YOUR MOMMA, U KNOW WAT TO GET ME.

;D

luv u all
    --marmar

tell me how u think of this one
  • yeah that one is funny but mnc-hnn post that before!
    i think ::)
  • dere was dis guy, a foot ball player and he was walking down teh street. he noticed a building on fire so he ran to c wat was goin on. the fire fighters were trying to convince the lady 2 throw her baby so they could catch him but she woodnt.

so the football player told her... listen ma`am throw the baby im a pro football player and so she threw teh baby and he caught him. everyone was cheering as the football player ran. and then she threw the baby and YELLED ........... TOUCH DOWN
  • lol. MORE!!! MORE!!!
  • hey that was really funny!!

Good job ppl!!! ;)
  • dere was dis guy, a foot ball player and he was walking down teh street. he noticed a building on fire so he ran to c wat was goin on. the fire fighters were trying to convince the lady 2 throw her baby so they could catch him but she woodnt.

so the football player told her... listen ma`am throw the baby im a pro football player and so she threw teh baby and he caught him. everyone was cheering as the football player ran. and then she threw the baby and YELLED ........... TOUCH DOWN

that was hilarious!!!!