Favourite Part in Tasbeha

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
ok, i know it's pretty hard to pick a favourite part in Tasbeha, but try narrowing it down, which part is your favourite?
Personnally, I LOVE the third hoos (canticle), the commemeration of the saints, and the doxologies.

Comments

• my favorite is all of the second and third hoos and the commemoration of the saints.
  • three guesses: the hymn HOS EROF lol

and i really like the hymn of Te oi in hikanos, av en pi arshi and tenen.
  • aawww thats very hard umm i think i wood defiantly go with all the third hoas umm of coarse the commemaration of saints i luvv that umm farout this is soo hard o yar and all the second hoas as well thats gr8

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!
  • I am gonna narrow it down.

I really love Ten Theno, Amen Keyraliason, and everything else inbetween.

lol.

Serously though. all the long hymns (khen oshot, Maren o onh, etc.) fourth hos and Arepsalin
  • i like the psali fo rthe third hoos the one for the three youth and teoi en hikanos and evnooti nai nan
  • 1st, I love the 7th,8th,and 9th parts of sunday theotokia[coptic](<ere ne Mari`a).[/coptic]
    2nd, the last 2 parts in the third hoos[coptic](`Cmou `P=o=c[/coptic]._the vary long one)
    3rd, the adam conclusion of the theotokiat([coptic]Neknai `w Panou[[/coptic]_Ibrahim's way)
    and of course all the tasbeha.
  • i think my favirote part in tasbeha is teo en hikanos also one of my favirote hymns
  • i luv the praise of the 3 youths
    -arepsaleen
  • [quote author=Coptic boy link=board=2;threadid=1778;start=0#msg27249 date=1117808452]
    I am gonna narrow it down.

I really love Ten Theno, Amen Keyraliason, and everything else inbetween.

lol.

Serously though. all the long hymns (khen oshot, Maren o onh, etc.) fourth hos and Arepsalin

lol...i agree :D
  • ti oy en hikenos, seventh part of sunday theotokia and tenen and the commemoration
  • i also like hos erof
  • everything is great in tasbeha!!!! :D ;D ;) :)
  • i luv the praise of the 3 youths
    -arepsaleen

same here...

but said best...

everything is great in tasbeha!!!!

• cool!!! ;D :D ;) :)
  • ok... um i dunno wat its called its right after the gospel that we read... really really nice hymn... it starts wit sherene maria... that is def. my favorite... then i like khen oshot... marenooh... areehosashf... aripsaleen... leepon... nek nai... n i ges tentheno is good too.. i didnt forget anything did i ??? ???
  • The Fourth Hoos, Maren Ou Onh, Tenen and allllllllllll the doxologies! ;D

God bless
  • great answer ;D!!!
  • Nahda
    Its called "shere Maria" we call them by the first word I guess. Also the hymn right after that "Cemotero" is AMAZING.

I am a TASBEHA FREAK so you would have to excuse me.
  • oh I love ten thino it's so beautiful and I love a hymn that's not in tasbeha but our priest taught us the hymn for communion it's my all time favorite and shere ne maria and thev te penties but the hymn for communion is called afrek if you have heard it please tell me what you think of it
  • actually i can't tell my favoret part of tasbeha because i love it all!!do you agree with me ??
  • i am also a tasbeha freak!!!!! it is great!!!! ;)
  • Coptgirl
    Afrek is only said between Asention and Pentecost. Its not a year round thing. (Too bad)
  • [quote author=Coptic101 link=board=2;threadid=1778;start=0#msg29074 date=1119193945]
    i also like hos erof

high five ;D
  • hmm thats a pretty hard question,
    I guess i like Arepsalin (Hos Erof), the 4th hos, and Te oinhikanoc (the one said in kiahk right b4 sabany hobik, im not sure if u guys know it cuz its not said in most churches), and aikoti.
  • well,
    my absolute Favourite part of the tasbeha is the end of esmou epchoice....
    esmou epshois ne-etersevaste emepshois evnouti ente nenioti hos erof ari hou chasf sha nieneh
    esmou epshois ananias azariah misael ke danieel hos erof ari hou chasf sha ni eneh

all in the long tune!

and i also really like all the lobshes!!1
    marenounh, khen oushout, etc.....
    there's qiuet a few...

God Bless,
    Jenny ;)
  • [quote author=Nahda#1 link=board=2;threadid=1778;start=15#msg29118 date=1119226231]
    ok... um i dunno wat its called its right after the gospel that we read... really really nice hymn... it starts wit sherene maria... that is def. my favorite... then i like khen oshot... marenooh... areehosashf... aripsaleen... leepon... nek nai... n i ges tentheno is good too.. i didnt forget anything did i ??? ???

since i have no idea what are those hymns are but it is okay because i love all the tasbeha!
  • I have many favorite hymns in Tasbe7a, they include:
    1. [coptic]Ten;ynou[/coptic]
    2. [coptic]Tennau[/coptic]
    3. [coptic]Qen ouswt[/coptic]
    4. [coptic]Cmou `eP[oic[/coptic]
    5. [coptic]Hwc `erof[/coptic] (Long 8 Minute one)
    6. [coptic]Tenen o;en[/coptic] (All Verses) especially by Fr.Mattias Nasr Mankorious
    7. [coptic]Temetnis][/coptic]
    8. [coptic]Al Piwou va Pennou] pe[coptic]
    9. [coptic]Loipon ansan;wou][/coptic] - Long Leepon
    10. [coptic],ere ne Maria[/coptic]
    11. [coptic]Cemou] ero dikewc[/coptic]
    12. One great Hymn.... [coptic]Teoi `nhikanoc[/coptic] The 10 minute one, along with the 50 minute one recorded by M. Mikhail. Also a great recording by Bishop Youannes of the 10 minute Teoi enhikanos.
    13. [coptic]Auen piar,yereuc[/coptic] another favorite
    14. [coptic]Nim gar[/coptic] - Sixteenth Part of the Sunday Theotokia

Tasbeha is great, I love all the long hymns, especially the long hymns in Tasbeha. And the words are amazing. For Example on Shere Ne Maria:
    Hail to you Mary, the beautiful dove, who gave birth to, God the Word for us.

You are the flower, of incense, that has blossomed, from the root of Jesse.

The rod of Aaron, which blossomed, without planting or watering, is a symbol of you.

O who gave birth to Christ, our True God, without the seed of man, and remained a virgin.
    Then Ethve Fai, and Anon Hon Tentov.
    For everybody, I really recommend the CD Set of the HCOC (The Heritage of the Coptic Orthodox Church)