Da Vinci Code

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hey guys I read this book and I was wondering if anybody else around here did. If you did, please reply; I really wanna hear other people's opinions on this book. Thanks

Comments

• we had a thread like this a while back, if i find it ill snd u the link
  • My opinion or the truth? It's a bunch of un-historical (or, anti-historical, rather), un-founded hog-wash written by some self-satisfied, pseudo-intellectual idiot who's out there to deceive all the comfortable American masses who wish with all their heart that Christianity wasn't true (so that they can continue to live in sin) who are too lazy, ignorant, and stupid to read a book of real history. All these wanna-be "hip", pop-mystical, wimpy yuppies want to "revive" a religion that never existed (i.e. because gnosticism denies the humanity of Christ, not the deity of Christ), especially insofar as gnosticism was a system of utter anti-feminist sexism (in fact, "Sophia", which these neo-pseudo-gnostic retards are so quick to extol, was the first deity [or "emanation" rather] to commit a sin).

p.s.....not talking about you.
  • u_stole_my_name, dude... you always crack me up... lol
  • meh..It's poop that should be burned..if I had the money, i would buy all the books out there and burn them in a public display of hatred.
  • If you already read Da Vinci Code (which i dont suggest u read, if u haventt >>its a bunch of Bull) then you gotta read "cracking Da Vinci's Code"....it clears up any doubts or concerns u may have hadd after readinng Da Vincis Code.

btw; that book is under FICTIONAL...meaning it is NOT based on true nor valid facts whatsoeverrr!