ÈíÚ ÃÓáÍÊí . ÞÇá ÇáßÇåä ÖÇÍßÇ ßíÝ Êäæí ÇáÊæÈÉ ¿ åÐÇ áÇ íãßä . ÞÇá áå
ÇáÔíØÇä : ÏÚß ãä åÐÇ ÇáÂä . Çáãåã Ãä ÊÌãÚ ãä ÇáÔÚÈ ÇáÊÈÑÚÇÊ áßí ÊÔÊÑí
ÇáÎØÇíÇ ãäí ¡ ÝáÇ ÃæÞÚ ÇáÈÔÑ Ýí ÇáÎØÇíÇ ¡ ÝíÞÊÑÈæä ãä Çááå æ íßæä áåã ãáßæÊ
ÇáÓãæÇÊ . æ åÐÇ ãÇ ÊÍíÇ ãä ÃÌáå . ÃáíÓ ßÐáß ¿ ÞÇá ÇáÃÈ ÇáßÇåä : Èáì . ãÇÐÇ
ÓÊÈíÚ ¿ æ Èßã ÓÊÈíÚ ¿
ÃÌÇÈ ÇáÔíØÇä Ýí ÍÒä áÃäå ÓíÓÊÛäí Úä ÃÓáÍÊå : ÓÃÈíÚ ÎØÇíÇ ÇááÓÇä ¡ ãä
ÔÊíãÉ æ ßÐÈ æ ÍáÝÇä æ ÅÏÇäÉ æ ÓíÑÉ ÇáäÇÓ ¡ Èãáíæä ÏæáÇÑ . æ ÓÃÈíÚ ÇáÛÖÈ
æ ÇáäåÈ æ ÇáÓÑÞÉ æ ÇáÞÊá È2ãáíæä ÏæáÇÑ . æ ÓÃÈíÚ ÎØÇíÇ ÇáäÌÇÓÉ ãä Òäì
æ ÃÝßÇÑ ÔÑíÑÉ È3 ãáíæä ÏæáÇÑ . æ ÓÃÈíÚ......
æ ÇÓÊãÑ íÓÑÏ ÇáÎØÇíÇ ÇáãÎÊáÝÉ ÇáÊí ÊãËá ÃÞæì ÃÓáÍÊå
æÇÝÞ ÇáÃÈ ÇáßÇåä æ áã íãÇØáå Ýí ÇáÓÚÑ , æ ÇÓÊÑÇÍ æ ÔÚÑ Ãä ÎØÇíÇ ÇáÚÇáã ÇäÊåÊ
. æ áßä ÇáÔíØÇä ÇÓÊØÑÏ ÞÇÆáÇ : æ áßäí ÓÃÍÊÝÙ áäÝÓí ÈÓáÇÍ æÇÍÏ ÝÞØ . ÛÖÈ
ÇáßÇåä æ ÞÇá : áã íßä ÇÊÝÇÞäÇ Úáì Ðáß ÃíåÇ ÇáãÎÇÏÚ . ÃÌÇÈ ÇáÔíØÇä : áÇ íãßä Ãä
ÃÓÊÛäì ÚäÉ ÞØÚÇ Ýåæ Çãáì ÇáæÍíÏ.
ÞÇá ÇáßÇåä Ýí ÝÖæá : æ ãÇ åæ íÇ ÊÑì¿
ÃÌÇÈ ÇáÔíØÇä Ýí ËÞÉ : ÇáÊÃÌíá . ÞÇá ÇáßÇåä Ýí ÓÎÑíÉ : åá åÐÇ åæ ÃÞæì ÃÓáÍÊß ¿
ÞÇá ÇáÔíØÇä Ýí ÝÎÑ : ÈÇáØÈÚ ¡ ÝÇáÊÃÌíá åæ ÇáÓáÇÍ ÇáÐí áÇ íÝÔá ÃÈÏ
Ç . ÝÚäÏãÇ ÃÞäÚ ÇáÔÇÈ Ãä ÇáÇÚÊÑÇÝ áíÓ ãåã , íÌíÈäí ÈÇáÂíÇÊ ÇáÞæíÉ
¡ æ áßä ÚäÏãÇ ÃÞæá áå " Åä ÇáÇÚÊÑÇÝ åÇã æ áßä áíÓ ÇáÂä ¡ ããßä Ãä ÊÚÊÑÝ ÈÚÏ ÇáÇãÊÍÇäÇÊ ¡ ÚäÏãÇ íßæä ÚäÏß æÞÊ " . íÞÊäÚ ÇáÔÇÈ æ íÄíÏ ßáÇãí ¡ æ ÚäÏãÇ ÊäÊåí ÇáÇãÊÍÇäÇÊ æ ÊÃÊí ÇáÅÌÇÒÉ ¡ Ãßæä ÏÈÑÊ áå ÑÍáÉ Ëã ãÕíÝ Ëã ÃÔÛáå ÈÇáßãÈíæÊÑ æÇáÅäÊÑäÊ ¡ ÝíÄÌá ÇáÇÚÊÑÇÝ.

Pray for my week soul † † †

Comments

• if only i read arabic...i should learn!

Maria
  • it's called confession of the devil
    i can translate if any one wants it
  • Where did you get this information??

Did you read it any where??

What is the end of the story??
  • soo... marianne, care to translate??? ::) ;) ;D
  • yes please do!
  • lol yep...np :)

here it is...

Confessions of the Devil
    In that night, and after the end of the vespers, and after the priest was tired of listening to the confessions and the different sins, he went home, and after he ate dinner, he went to pray and sleep. But, in his room, he found a guest that wasn't wanted, the priest cried out loud and was about to make the sign of the cross, but that guest said: DON'T, I am going to be burned if u do that, for I am the devil. The priest surprised said: It can't be you. He said: It is me. The priest said: What do u need? The devil answered calmly: I have decided to repent and sell my weapon. The priest laughing said: How do u want to repent? That can't be. The devil said: ok don't worry about that now. The important thing is that you collect donations from the congregation so u can buy the sins from me, so I won't get people to sin, so they can be close to God and they gain the kingdom of Heaven. For that is what u live for. Isn't that it?
    The priest said: What are u going to sell? and for how much?
    The devil sadely said for he was going to give up his weapon: I am going to sell the sins of the tongues, from cursing to lying to swearing, to gossip, and all of that for a million dollars. And I am going to sell the anger, the stealing and the murder for 2 million dollars. And I am going to sell the sins of lust and the bad thoughts with 3 million dollars. And the devil kept on saying all the sins that says all about his powerful weapons. The priset accepted and he didn't bargain for the money, and he was relieved and thought that the sins of the world ended. But the devil said: I am only going to keep one weapon for myself. The priset was mad and said that wasn't what we agreed on u cheater. The devil answered: I can't give up that weapon, it's my only hope. The priest asked in curiosity: What is it? The devil answered with confidence: the laziness. The priest asked: Is that ur most powerful weapon? The devil proudly answered: Of course, for laziness is the only weapon that doesn't fail."So when I tell a youth that confession isn't important, he answers me with these powerful verses but when I tell him that confession is important but not now, you can confes after the exams, when there is time." The youth gets convinced, and support me in my words, and when the exams end and the vacation comes, I would have planned him a nice trip, then I make him busy in the computer and the internet, so he can put the confession for later.
  • for those people who knw arabic....u can correct me in anything that I translated wrong...thnx guys
  • :o
    wowiee.. thanks a bunch Marianne,
    geez what an eye-opener!

CURSE THE DEVIL! ;D
  • thanks for the translation!!
    i'm not sure how you had the patience to read all that and translate it, i know i wouldnt be able to do it lol.

Jesus servant, thanks for posting it for us!!

i guess we should learn that laziness is a secret weapon that we all fall into (i can totally agree i am a total victim to that! lol)

take care and God bless
  • lol...i knw...i should have been studying...haha...doesn't happen very often. :-[
    Hope it's the right translation thou
  • Marianne, Right on the MONEY. Excellent job with the translation. It is an interesting story too.
  • wow, that story is amazing :o
    funny though, i must be the laziest person in the world ::) ;D
  • That's a very interesting story? but still you didn't tell us where did you get it from? and whether it is real... ???
  • Probably not real, just contemplations. (if you know otherwise, please correct me)
  • o boy
    thats a killer
    ;D

great translation !!!

arabic looks so stringy and nice, o how i wish i wasnt iliderate. im such a bafoon

lol
  • REALLY NICE STORY... WITH GREAT TRANSLATION
  • thanks for the translation its a good story
  • awsome story 8) it was niceeeeeee
  • Nice story, but...there is somthing i don't like about it that Abouna accepted the conversation with the devil... I learned not to give the devil chance to even open his mouth with me.. Look what happened to Adam & Eve ... God bless u all
  • I totally agree with you but we refuse to speak with the devil only when he comes to destroy us, but wrong or bad thoughts, bad sayings, any bad thing that could hurt us or hurt others. but here the devil wants to confess wants to come back to God(if he puts off all of his sins in front of God, which he didn't) at this point we can listen to him, show him the right way and I am sure God will accept him if he repents from his heart honestly. He kept one sin for himself to DESTROY GOD's children (us) if i was in abouna's place I won't accept him...do u see what i mean? do u see the difference? ------anyone, correct me if i am wrong.
  • man that story hit me like a tonn of bricks. like someone said prevesouly it is a eye openier.
    Ouch
  • I don't know whether abouna would've really talked to the devil or not if this happened but the story does make a point and thats what we should focus on.
  • wow that story was crazee...goog translation..my mom is making me take arabic school and im getting a 56% :( ??? lol but yea that story really made me see how lazy i am....great story