Help

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
My best friend has gotten herself in a lot of trouble. She didn't mean it, but Satan deceived her.
She 'destroyed' someone's life, and i know that's she's miserable about it. I'd like to give her good advice, coming from experience, but i can't. plz help or send me a message. thx. ???

Comments

• hi.. sorry can i ask how did she destroy someones life?
  • It really depends how she did it. Wach probem has its own solution.

sleepy
    God bless
  • sorry can i ask how did she destroy someones life?

Wondering about that question, also
  • I would love to help, but I would have to know what happened. I'm sorry this happened to her and I pray that she feels better.
  • i too need to know wut actually in order to help you
  • it would be difficult to give advice because we dont know what the situation is...

but in general, i would say consult the bible. although its not verbal advice specified for the situation, God's word will work in every situation, and I'm sure that the Bible will have answers. read the commandments and parables... listen to the writings of the apostles... i'm sure there's a hidden message for you somewhere.

also, talk to your father of Confession, tell him you need to help your friend and you dont know how, you can safely explain the situation to him (knowing he'll keep it confident and no judging etc) and his words and advice would really help you out.
    perhaps it will be safer for you not to get involved, or give her time, or act right away... it all depends on his advice- it should be pertty vaild.

and finally, pray. pray that God guides your friend and helps her, and pray that God uses you as a means to help her. pray that He talks to you through somthing or someone (Bible, a friend, stranger, etc) on how to direct her towards Him.
    prayer has moved mountains... so trust it will help you out here :)

sorry i couldnt be of more befinicial help

take care and God bless
  • i think it would be easier if we knew the cause of the problem. In the back of my Bible, it has these pages and it says WHAT TO DO WHEN.... your angry, your down... and so on and so forth. It then directs you to parables and proverbs and other parts and helps with your problem. I use it often but i dunno if you have it. Also, talk to ur FOC. Thats all i got for now ;D ;), besides... i think its a bit hard to destroy a persons life... but thats just me ???
  • DESTROYED is such a harsh word! i know that when things trouble us it gets hard to deal... a while back i was in a sever car accident...it was bad, and it really affected me, u know i had only been driving for a month and this was just a shoker, and the first thing i did was balme GOD and i felt so bad , after that i had made this mistake, and i went to church and prayed, and i prayed and i continued to pray and ask that he would help me fix what i had done, and help me deal with the reproucusions, and to save me from suffereing, and to give me peace so that i wasnt plagued with the accident, all i can say is pray for her and have her pray as well!

Maria
  • Destroyed huh? That sounds cruel..If your friend feels bad she should try her best to fix it although it's never going to completely be repaired. Showing that she's sorry is the only thing she CAN do..and of course she has to confess about it and pray that God helps this person whose life is..destroyed...to move on and not be so hurt by whatever it may be. God bless.
  • if ur friend feels bad then she can confess about it, repent.. and she has no worries.. if she repents then she is forgiven.. i think the best thing to do no matter what the situation is, is to get her to talk to her FOC about it.. thats her only solution other then praying..