SYLVIA!!!!!!!???????

2»

Comments

• God be with u
    The whole coptic community seems to be going through a lot lately...We all need prayers....prayers work miracels.
    God Repose those souls who have taken and bless us all.
    U are definetly in our prayers :)
    Marianne
  • guys can i just say that sylvia was a really blessed and simple person, she had a really big heart and we all must remember her and her family in our prayers constanly asking the Lord to place them in his bossom. and we must aslo pray that the Lord comforts all her family and friends.
    and can i please ask that u remember meryam ("arubaiscrazy") from this site as she was her best friend.
    i truely saw Christ in sylvia, and now she will be with him surrounded by the saints and her beloved pope kryllos whom she adored for eternity, how lucky she is.
    may God's will be done, and that through her and her family we may be brought closer to God, and now we have someone praying for us up in heaven.
  • yeah, she was the greatest person . she was a saint and we didnt realize. i dont think we understand the value of something unless we loose it
    i love u so much sylvia
    pray for me and for all of us
    i wish u were here with us or i wish i had the chance to be with u :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • i guess dis is some kind of sign for us....
  • heey guys... i apologize ddeeeeeply for bringing up this topic again!!... but u will never believe the strangest thing that i found out about Sylvia.. for those of u who dont know.. Sylvia was a member on this site under the username Magnoona4lyf... just randomly i decided to take a look at the last posts that Sylvia posted before she departed to heaven...

Take a look at this...
    a question was asked that said

Everything happens for a reason right?
    God doesn't let bad things we cant handle happen right?
    up till today i belived that....
    but now i wonder.....
    why do these bad things happen//// i mean sometimes possibly a little good can come outta them like 9/11- it brought ppl closer to God and upped the security for planes ( and downed the costss at the time- course no one wanted them then)...
    but sometimes nothing good comes... why does it happen?
    why, especially when u pray for some1 and something bad happens to them....??
    I hope u got what i mean , i know i wasn't very claer, but i tried...
    I guess u dont realize how bad something is until u experience it personally...?
    neways, i was just wondering about this...

take a look at Sylvia's answer (this was her last post on tasbeha.org)

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 Probably the most comforting piece I've found in the Bible

" To everything there is a reason,
    A time for every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born and a time to die
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted;
    A time to kill, and a time to heal;
    A time to break down and a time to build up;
    A time to weep and a time to laugh
    A time to mourn and a time to dance;
    A time to cast away stones and a time to gather stones;
    A time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing
    A time to gain and a time to lose
    A time to keep and a time to throw away
    A time to tear and a time to sew
    A time to keep silence and a time to speak
    A time to love and a time to hate
    A time of war and a time of peace."

GOD BLESS ALL!

this gave me the chills when i read this... its incredible how for some odd reason.. a person before he/she departs.. leave a little message that they will be gone.. im saying this because my grandfather was the same situation.. im sure u guys have heard stories about this as welll.....

i apologize for bringing up this topic again.. but i think this should be a little message to each and everyone of us.. always be prepared.. dont wait until tomorrow to get closer to God.. start from today... or even now

God Bless,
    Remeber me in ur prayers
    Enough
  • Amazing, God rest her soul, and have mercy on us sinners, no one knows the day of their death, hopefully we are all ready...