Incomplete Panouti?

I was reading through H.G. Anba Youssef's book The Service of the Deacon/5dmat alShamas and I noticed that the hymn for Bright Saturday Panou] was much longer than it is on here. Any idea why? Here is the book version:

Panou] Panou] ma`h;yk eroi...

Panou] ]naous `e`pswi oubyk  `mpi`ehoou@ my `,nacwtem `eroi an@ ou`svit `nte hanrwmi ouoh ouswsf `nte hanlaoc

Ouon niben...

`Mperouei cabol `mmoi@ je `fqent `nte ouhojhej@ ouoh `fsop an `nje vyeterbo`y;in@ aukw] `eroi `nje ou;o `mmaci@ hantauroc eukeniw`out petau`amoni `mmoi@ auouwn `nrwou `eroi `mvry] `noumou`i vyethwlem ouoh ethemhem

Aukw] `eroi...

Nohem `nta'u,y `ebol `ntot `n`tcyfi nem tametsyri `mmauatc `ebol qen rwf `noumou`i@ ouoh pa;ebi`o `ebol hapitap `nte napitap `nouwt

Af[act...

Auberbwrt `ebol...

From here it gets weird, as the parts become split differently but the words remain the same:

Ai`ohi...mare tou`trapeza...

`N;ok de `P=o=c... ouoh auouah `anomia...

}sop `anok...au,at qen oulakkoc...

`Anok de aienkot...

My fy`etenkot...

Oupe `phyou..

`N;ok de paNou]...

A `P=o=c cwtem...

Tote rwn afmoh `nrasi...

`Eou`wou `mP=o=c sa `eneh `Amyn.

Comments

• It is probably taken from a different manuscript. Too bad they don't bother to give references. Another one of my peeves. 
  • A footnote we have in our bright saturday book:
    "The hymn is compiled of chosen parts of the Psalms. These parts have different versions. The source of these listed parts is “The Deacon’s Service & Hymns Book” of The Committee of the Revival of the Churches (Gam-’eiet Nahdet Al Kana-es), 12th ed. 2002, pg. 356 with some minor changes."

To add to this, many just say the full arabic or english of psalm 21. Anba Mettaous book has a version, and also Anba Athanasius coptic pascha book prob have an extended version. I am not sure what doesn't St. Mina's monastery pascha book have. 
  • Got it. But all of these are secondary sources. No one bothers to reference the primary source, which is the the original manuscript, or a critical edition if available, because we are ignorant of codicology and its importance in liturgical studies. Of course at this point, it is impossible to quote the primary source since it is now unknown. 
  • That is true. But it's harder to get to manuscripts...and a critical edition?! how in the world if we are still burning manuscripts in old churches, and those who do have ones just want to make money, and those who have ones and cherish them, don't share them?!
  • The first 4 words of it seem to be a quote from Psalm 21 Ⲡⲁⲛⲟⲩϯ Ⲡⲁⲛⲟⲩϯ ⲙⲁϩ̀ⲑⲏⲕ ⲉ̀ⲣⲟⲓ. but the psalm then continues Ⲡⲁⲛⲟⲩϯ Ⲡⲁⲛⲟⲩϯ ⲙⲁϩ̀ⲑⲏⲕ ⲉ̀ⲣⲟⲓ. Ⲉⲑⲃⲉⲟⲩ ⲁⲕⲭⲁⲧ ⲛ̀̀ⲥⲱⲕ.