TV and life

2»

Comments

• [quote author=user157 link=topic=12745.msg152637#msg152637 date=1330499605]
    Just want to let you know that now that I've included the tv in my life and rented movies I have already found more things to talk about
    however it may sometimes become a waste of time if not used with wisdom (which I don't have yet), and also stumble some people
    we use this world without misusing it

There's nothing wrong with tv. It just depends what you watch, and how much you watch.

Everything is lawful but not everything is profitable. -Paul

• [quote author=geomike link=topic=12745.msg152656#msg152656 date=1330559259]
    [quote author=user157 link=topic=12745.msg152637#msg152637 date=1330499605]
    Just want to let you know that now that I've included the tv in my life and rented movies I have already found more things to talk about
    however it may sometimes become a waste of time if not used with wisdom (which I don't have yet), and also stumble some people
    we use this world without misusing it

There's nothing wrong with tv. It just depends what you watch, and how much you watch.

Everything is lawful but not everything is profitable. -Paul

True, there is nothing wrong with TV, but it is more profitable to read the bible or pray during that time. That does not mean you stop watching TV for good, but a limit before you start so you are not caught up in it. Also, make sure it does not affect your spiritual life.
  • And don't comment!!
  • Banners main role is to show you the location of the ranks. "Diablo 3", the team is fixed, whether you are in a game or in a different game chat. The captain banners example, the banners will appear behind the captain, the players around banners near.