All Coptic liturgy

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
If someone can help me with this, I would be greatly appreciative and indebted. I used to have a beautiful liturgy of HGB David that was in all coptic. Every single part of the liturgy was coptic. Also in the liturgy was Abouna Dawoud Bebawy of Bergen's St George & St. Shenouda Church in JC. I lost this liturgy because my iPod broke, but if anyone knows where I can get it or can send me a link or copy I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks so much.

Comments

• [quote author=bhm2c link=topic=13069.msg153513#msg153513 date=1332464225]
    If someone can help me with this, I would be greatly appreciative and indebted. I used to have a beautiful liturgy of HGB David that was in all coptic. Every single part of the liturgy was coptic. Also in the liturgy was Abouna Dawoud Bebawy of Bergen's St George & St. Shenouda Church in JC. I lost this liturgy because my iPod broke, but if anyone knows where I can get it or can send me a link or copy I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks so much.

They pray this liturgy every year usually on the feast of St Shenouda. I am sure there are plenty of different copies floating around. Maybe ILSM or even Mina can lead you to someone who has it since they are in Jersey City.
  • okay i hate to be a nuisance but I've searched all over for it and I can't find it. It's not on the church website and many attempts at online searching (in english and arabic) have proved unfruitful. Could you please direct me to these people who might have a copy of this liturgy or help me any further? Again, sorry for being annoying but I really miss listening to this liturgy, and I would really love to have it. Thanks again.
  • [quote author=bhm2c link=topic=13069.msg153673#msg153673 date=1332777554]
    okay i hate to be a nuisance but I've searched all over for it and I can't find it. It's not on the church website and many attempts at online searching (in english and arabic) have proved unfruitful. Could you please direct me to these people who might have a copy of this liturgy or help me any further? Again, sorry for being annoying but I really miss listening to this liturgy, and I would really love to have it. Thanks again.

I havn't been to bergen church for a while; i havn't been to MY church for a while. But i'll try to contact someone for one of the liturgies.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=13069.msg153689#msg153689 date=1332799282]
    [quote author=bhm2c link=topic=13069.msg153673#msg153673 date=1332777554]
    okay i hate to be a nuisance but I've searched all over for it and I can't find it. It's not on the church website and many attempts at online searching (in english and arabic) have proved unfruitful. Could you please direct me to these people who might have a copy of this liturgy or help me any further? Again, sorry for being annoying but I really miss listening to this liturgy, and I would really love to have it. Thanks again.

I havn't been to bergen church for a while; i havn't been to MY church for a while. But i'll try to contact someone for one of the liturgies.

Thank you so much, my email is [email protected] or [email protected]