Miracles

2»

Comments

• In the whole theme of Anba Wannas and the lost items. a family friend who lives in ýLuxor (where Anba Wanna's church is close by) and he prays for his intercessions a lot. ý
    One day, he lost his wallet with a few thousand pounds in cash in it, along with his driver ýlicense, credit card or two, passport, and a few other documents. He looked everywhere, ýand couldn't find it. So he asked Anba wannas to help him. About a week passed by and ýnothing. So he decided to go get new documents (driver license, passport, etc...) just in ýcase, or maybe he had given up. ý
    To get these things, he had to make a special trip to Cairo to obtain these documents. ýWhile in Cairo, walking in one of the streets, he sees an old car that looks abandoned and ýdirty (those of you who know Egypt, there is one of these on every street, lol). Thinking ýnothing of the car, as he is passing by, he notices something under it. He looks, and it is ýhis wallet, with everything in there, money and all. Only one addition, a picture of Anba ýwannas, as if to say, " I got it for you".ý
    Just thought I would share, it fit the theme.ý
  • This is a wonderful miracle, Coptic boy! May GOD BLESS YOU! Keep up the great miracles! It's great to share the miracles of our beloved saints.
    G.B.U!
  • One miracle a friend of my mom said really grabbed my attention. She was visiting in a church trip the beloved monastery of St. George, and was sleeping over for that night with the rest of the people outside the monastery by the dessert if i'm not mistaken. Everyone slept except my mother's friend resting her young daughter on her lap. They were staying in an area in front of a hill. She suddenly saw a large brightful white horse with a man riding over it and as the horse ran, the wind blew the sand away that the horse ran above against the people and disappeared. May St.George's prayers and blessings be with us all.
  • One miracle my friend told me while we were in the church praying in kiahk is so cool. There was a sunday school servant taking his kids to the church of st.Philopateer to take its' blessings. The church door was locked and the only person that had the keys was our priest, but he wasn't there at the moment. Suddenly one guy dressed up in a robe and had a mustache opened the church door for them, then went inside the church, and dissapeared out of the back door. From seeing the style of clothing that the guy wore, they knew he wasn't a normal person since he's dressed up in a robe ( Galabeya) in North America. May st. Philopateer's blessings be with us all AMEN.
  • There was a young man who went to cairo to study. His mother sent him a picture of Pope Kyrillos to guide him in his new house in Egypt. The man who delivered this photo could not find the young man in his apartment, so he asked the young mans neighbors to hold it for him until he came. The man that held the picture carelessly placed it on a chair. Now this man had a young boy who was crippled. This little boy crawled his way up to the picture and finally got a hold of it, within seconds of looking at the picture, the boy quietly stood up on his feet and began walking.

When the man saw that his son had been healed by this picture, he decided to keep it and he framed it and put it in his living room. One day as the man was leaving for work, he looked up at the picture of Pope kyrillos and said "Guide this house and the treasures of the Lord". That day no one was in the house and the although the man did not want to leave because he had a feeling of uncertainty that day, but he had to go to work. Soon after the man had left, robbers found their way into the house and cleaned all his belongings. Just as the man entered the house he hurd muffled cries coming from behind his couch. He saw three men tied together and their bags with all the mans belongings next to them. When he had uncovered their mouths and asked them who had done this to them, they all came out screaming and pointing at the Popes picture" He did it, he came and tied us, this man did it, he tied us!!" . May POPE KYRILLOS'S blessings be with us always!

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • may God be always Glorified in all His saints....

these miracles are beautiful everyone....

i know of a miracle that happened to my grandmother.

she lives in cairo, egypt. this one time she took a bus home, but forgot her wallet on the bus. the wallet had alot of money, but NO identification whatsoever, no name, address...nothing. (so, if someone wanted to return it, they couldnt) .... my grandmother was very upset and started asking for st. George's intersessions.... she went to the bus terminal and asked if someone returned a wallet, but no luck. she checked the bus she was on, it wasnt there. she was very downhearted and upset (as you can imagine)
    not long after, there was a knock on her apparentment door. she opened it up and a young man that she has never seen before was at the door, he said to her somthing like 'this is yours' ....and gave her back her wallet, not one penny missing! as you may have guessed, it was our beloved St. George that gave her the wallet.

Antoher account that happened to my uncle through St. George's intersessions...

my unlce, when he was young, came down with a terrible illness to the point where he couldnt even swat annoying flies (in egypt, there are lots of those!) ... doctors didnt know what to do and simply told my grandmother (this is my grandmother from the other side of the family) to keep him in bed, because they had no solution. my grandmother was very sad and worried about her son.... One day as she was walking into his room to keep him company, she stopped by a picture of St. George outside his room and said 'yehoon 3alek teshoofu keda'? as in to say 'dont you feel sorry to see him in this condition'? and then went to sit with my uncle. after a while she feel asleep, but then woke up to the screaming of my unlce "the horse is coming! the horse is coming! look out, its coming right at me! the horse!!!" and then he stopped, and his body was limp. my grandmother was freaked out, she thought he was hallucinating, 'what horse?' she was thinking as she was trying to revive my unlce. right then my uncle got up and out of bed and was completely healed. he then told her that it was St. George's white horse, that he saw, with St. George obviously on it.

what our saints wouldnt do for us, their children...unworthy sinners....

i could go on, but this post is getting too long.

take care and God bless
  • Here is a related miracle happened to my aunt.ý

In 1989, I had an aunt who is a GREAT person, Very close to God. she read a book by ýAbouna Pishoi kamel titled "The Blessings of illness" (Barakat Elmarad, don't know if it ýis translated in English or not) As you may know, Abouna had Cancer right before he ýdied and he called it "the illness of Paradise" as post people who get this disease get a ýhead start on repairing for their eternal life. After reading the book, she got inspired and ýasked God to get her one way or another to Paradise, and if cancer is the way, then let it ýbe. Sure enough, few months later, she was diagnosed with Brain cancer, and it is ýinoperable. Doctors gave her few months. Her sister, my other aunt, went to the ýmonastery of St. Philopateer in old Cairo, asking for his intercessions. She met with ýTamav Iriny and explained to her the situation. Tamav responded "she will be healed". ýShe also went on a trip to St. Abanoub church in Samanood during his feast. Abouna ýthere Gave her a small plastic bag with a cotton dipped in holy oil. told her to keep this ýbag next to the place of illness. She did at night right before going to sleep, the next ýmorning, that bag was all cut up like someone took a razor to it. they got a few more of ýthese plastic bags, and the same thing would happen. The bag will be cut up. They asked ýabouna at the church of St. Abanoub, and he responded that this is St. Abanoub’s way of ýmaking his presence known. Soon after, my aunt went for an X-Ray to follow the ýprogress of the illness and treatment. The doctor a the radiology center was amazed when ýthe x-ray came back NORMAL. He started to argue that they may have gotten the wrong ýX-ray, or the wrong patient, but dental records shown that this was indeed my aunt. She ýwas completely cured and the doctor, who was non-Christian, stated in his report" ... No ýknown medicine or surgical procedure can produce this kind of results. It must be an act ýof God"ý

Will post more soon.ý
  • woa that is sooo kool :o

GBU all
    FROG
  • these are very sweeeet Miracles
  • i read all of these miracles and i keep sayign to myself how blessed u ppl r , unlike me im such an unworthy sinner, i dont think i shoudl deserve to church,

well ive had 3 dreams in the past few years, and in these dreams i knwo i saw saints, and siant mary, (2 of siant mary and 1 siant)

i never identified the saint but i could identify saint mary,and i never knew what it meant, and that night i had the first dream, i got so cared , up unitl now i am scared of the dark just becuase im afriad of these saints appering to me( the probably wuidn't i keep saying to myself becuase im such a bad person, but im still afraid......)
  • do you guys believe this:

Miraculous Aubergine (1996 )
    The home of Salim and Ruksana Patel, in Bolton, England, has recently been inundated with about 50 visitors a day, coming to see their miraculous aubergine. Mrs Patel foresaw the miracle in a dream after she'd bought the aubergine from their local shop. On slicing the vegetable in half, she saw that the seeds were formed in the Muslim symbol "Ya-Allah", meaning Allah exists. Mr Patel said: "I felt so excited I ran round to the priest and he confirmed that it was indeed a miracle." Abdulla Patel, priest of the local Masjide-Gosia mosque, said: "In all my 30 years as a priest, I have never witnessed anything like this. It is wonderful for the community, and for Salim ..." When the aubergine has been displayed for several weeks in the mosque it will be divided into small pieces and shared among the faithful.

im prretty sure its not real.....

at least i hope its not
  • ::) personally, not to be rude or anything....i'd bet my life on it that it's not real. He probably took those seeds and formed it himself, lolx....desperate times call for desperate measures...And if he and his wife were the only ones that saw "YA ALLAH" then there's no way its true. Even if it was, (which i highly and strongly doubt not because i'm not broad minded or nething, but because islam is fake and mohammed is in a rock, dead...) That is like what?! 1 miracle that has been written about and it was 7 almost 8yrs ago and only the "priest" guy and his wife prolly saw it...i mean if people have the nerve to say that islam is a religion of pure peace...dont u think they'll have the nerve to create their own miracles to gain more people?! In my opinion...i would rather believe that pigs fly and sing and dance... :-\

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • Come on Guys, give them some slack, all what the come up with is an arrangement of ýseeds. Its a start, lol.ý

This reminds me, A few years ago they asked H.H. Pope Shenouda about a miracle in ýIndia where they have this statue that if they put a bowl of milk in front of it, the milk ýdisappears. Not water, not soda, but Milk. H.H. Joked around a bit then said, "even if it ýhappens, what does it benefit me or my salvation. When miracles happen, they are for a ýreason and purpose like healing a sick person, getting someone out of trouble, etc.. Why ýwould I benefit from a statue that drinks milk? Besides, in old days, the devils used to ýmake the idols speak, The devil has many tricks." then Jokingly " Apparently that statue ýis not old enough to eat solid food yet, Maybe when he grows up" (sorry if it lost the ýpunch line in translation.ý

But bottom line is who cares about some seeds arranged in a certain way? I read ýsomewhere that if someone looks at Stonehenge up-side-down, it has "allah" on it. If you ýguys watched that movie "A Beautiful Mind" there is one quote that says "If you stare at ýa random arrangement of points long enough, you can see patterns to them." Same thing ýwith seeds and then the power of suggestion takes over. ý

Just a few theories of my own.ý
  • it seems that these "milk drinking statues" miracles were performed by Maitreya, this is a new figure from India if i'm not mistaking, very freaky stuff (some say he's some kind of forerunner of the anti-christ :-X)

i reccommend reading these articles for more information

http://www.stmarycoptorthodox.org/is_antichrist_already_in_the_wor.htm

very interesting stuff, but the bottom line is that some (maybe a lot of) miracles could be performed by the devil to make people fall.
  • .i would rather believe that pigs fly and sing and dance...

;D
    Dont they? I thought they did...lol
  • i think my brain is messed, i ahd another dream this other night if was pop kyrillos the iv but before he came a pope, but this time i thoguht he was anba sarabamoun :)

weird eh?
  • hey i have a few in m family...
    there was one when my cuz when she was little she had this sickness, something with her bladder or kidney....the thing is they went to the doctor and they said there was no hope...this is when medicine wasnt that well developed in egypt...so my uncle one night could tell that she was very very sick one night....he saw that she might dye.....she was really about to... my aunt and uncle were around her bed crying and praying their hearts out and then my uncle saw this light and it was our blessed mother, Saint Mary...he bowed down and his wife was lyk was't wrong....he turned to her and was u dont she her...his wife was lyk who...they she starting crying because Saint Mary appeared to her....my cousin is now 14 years old and still kicking...lol

Another miracle is when my aunt had a mental issue she went and laid in saint mary's church and refused to leave until saint mary appeared to her and healed her....then my aunt saw a beautiful up and stood up and was healed...

Abouna AbelMessih appeared to my aunt and told her that her son was going to be a prosecutor and you noe how in egypt most people in the government are muslims well today he is a prosecutor....and just to let u noe guys these were all different aunts...lol....and most importantly dont forget the small miracles that happen everyday that most of us let go by unseen

God Bless :)
  • I LOVE POPE KYRILLOS....i wish i had a dream about him...lol...u noe wuts weird when i was young once i woke up and found my dad next to me and i woke him up and was lyk how'd u get here and he was lyk u were screaming last nite....u were screaming about a picture u saw...and i DONT REMEMBER anything....sorry that was a bit random...lol
  • i think i told this b4: my mother was pregnant with me there where some complications, she started bleeding, which isnt suppose to hapn during pregnancy, it was very dangerous, my mum had complications in pregnancy b4, the doctor told them that i could be lost.so my father went to a near by church, st George church, it was empty, so my dad stood before the alter, cryied and prayed through the intercession of the Mighty saint, St George, and promised if all was well that my dad would call me George, he came bak home and my mum was healed completely, and now im here today, and they were going to call me John, cause every time they opened the bible to read it, it would be the Gospel of John, so they called me George John...
  • these are really awesome guys keep em comin

Aghape'
    chris