The Fraction to the son, for anytime

edited December 1969 in Random Issues

Tell me what you guys think!

Comments

• I wish people when they post Christian videos on Youtube add an English translation.. Remember you are putting the video for the whole world to see and majority of people speak English and this would be a great resource to spread the faith online and help other Christians pray with us who are Orthodox and not Arabic speakers.

Anyways its good, thanks for the upload.
  • I would have, but its a very long fraction... i cannot make the translation because my translation skills are not tht good.... but thnks anyways ;)
  • don't worry, it's already been translated, and u can access it here:
    http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/view/2473
    (my favourite)
  • I have the BEST recording of that in English! ;)

I think if all the posters who PMed me asking for this voted "yes" in my Shoutbox thread, we would of have one by now.
    Just throwing the thought out there.
  • The translation on this site isn't accurate with the Arabic one
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=12556.msg147396#msg147396 date=1321047777]
    I have the BEST recording of that in English! ;)

I think if all the posters who PMed me asking for this voted "yes" in my Shoutbox thread, we would of have one by now.
    Just throwing the thought out there.

Lol TITL, here is your shoutbox:
    http://tasbeha.chatango.com/

Could you give us the link to the recording  ;D?
  • Servant33,

I give you 10 points and a bumped up status as my new 5th best friend on tasbeha.org.

You earned it bro.

PM me your email for the recording.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=12556.msg147406#msg147406 date=1321066740]
    Servant33,

I give you 10 points and a bumped up status as my new 5th best friend on tasbeha.org.

You earned it bro.

PM me your email for the recording.

YESZ!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
  • [quote author=Amdah link=topic=12556.msg147403#msg147403 date=1321053389]
    The translation on this site isn't accurate with the Arabic one

the translation is what is taken from the new southern diocese book. Anba Youssef himself reviewed it. this qesma is a little controversial. some of the words are catholic in nature. when it was translated into the english, that view was not considered. i event think that they changed the arabic to match it but i can't confirm that.