Freedom of speech etc

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Lately I got very tired of many problems in my life. One of them is it seems that when we speak we are likely to make so many mistakes.

Is this the price of freedom of speech, is it for humiliating mockery or is it the pleasure of having disputes all the time I wonder. Humans are too egocentric. People like to fight for something I guess.

James 5
9 Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned.[c] Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!

I apologize to anyone I would have hurt in any way.

GBU

Comments

• What are you talking about Johnny(if i may call you that ;D), you are awesome, without you we wouldn't have links, then i wouldn't have most of the music on my ipod. Thanks a lot man.
  • we all make mistakes.
    that's why our church encourages us to fast and pray regularly, it helps us to think before speaking.
    sometimes people say things to us that are hard to answer. in this case it's good just to say 'thanks to God' in all situations. (i have seen this in the lives of 2 dear leaders in our church. one has now departed. he is still praising God!)
    so we are free to talk. but by praising God all the time, we will have less chances to hurt people by our words.
    i hope i will also learn this too!
  • Thank you all who replied and all who thought to reply.
    Your words are very kind and beautiful.

geomike thanks yes of course you can call me Johnny I'd like that!

GODlovesme I was very angry at myself and at some persons.
    You're right, frustration, stress and pride play a major role in anger.

mabsoota I followed your advices and they're very useful.

God bless you all. I had to think over many things and pray.
    The Lord is good and also powerful: He calmed all raging storms.
    God permits chastisement to teach us many things.

Ps 29
    7 The voice of the LORD divides the flames of fire.
    (صوت اللـه يطفئ لهيب النار)

GBU