Is smoking a sin?

2»

Comments

• can i smelll a contradiction???? mmmmmm....how can grog be acceptable and smoking not??? their both as bad as each other

[quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=953.msg72984#msg72984 date=1182425807]
    Do u see the difference, or are u sa3eedi? lol

saeedi's are a extremely intelligent breed...watch wat u say there buddy lol
  • [quote author=kerestina link=topic=953.msg72990#msg72990 date=1182429127]
    can i smelll a contradiction???? mmmmmm....how can grog be acceptable and smoking not??? their both as bad as each other

[quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=953.msg72984#msg72984 date=1182425807]
    Do u see the difference, or are u sa3eedi? lol

saeedi's are a extremely intelligent breed...watch wat u say there buddy lol

I was drilling a hole in my wall at home, and the screw wouldnt go through the wall.... after a lot of pushing, i found what was causing it to block. There was the head of a sa3eedi man there!!

And even till this day, his head is still there, stuck in my wall... he hasnt left.
  • [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=953.msg72991#msg72991 date=1182430315]

I was drilling a hole in my wall at home, and the screw wouldnt go through the wall.... after a lot of pushing, i found what was causing it to block. There was the head of a sa3eedi man there!!

And even till this day, his head is still there, stuck in my wall... he hasnt left.

wud u realli like me to respond???

im not sure how ur literacy is (obviously not too good) but this thread is about smoking not saeedy jokes
  • [quote author=kerestina link=topic=953.msg72992#msg72992 date=1182430945]
    [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=953.msg72991#msg72991 date=1182430315]

wud u realli like me to respond???

im not sure how ur literacy is (obviously not too good) but this thread is about smoking not saeedy jokes

Who said it was a joke!? The man in the wall was also smoking a shisha. I think that's what must have made his head so strong.

Regardless, smoking is a bad habit, and actually, the MAIN thing is this: If u are addicted to anything, this is your master. You cannot live without it. You have created an idol.
    That's a grave sin. God wants u to be free!!!
  • Grog as I understand it as an Australian is any alcoholic breverage. It is a sin if you are alcoholic. So I don't see the contradiction. We can't be drunk either. We are told only to have a little wine for your health sake.

• Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Good discussion here, but it looks as though the balance is well in favour of suggesting that smoking is sinful for the reasons given: damaging one's own health with any addiction is sinful.

In Christ,

Anglian