LITURGY CENSORED?!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hi all,
ive recently read a book about humility and service in the life of pope kyrillos and it mentioned something about the english translation of liurgy that many liturgies prayers such as the liturgy doxology for the congregation and i was very surprised and a bit dismayed but then i thought about it the liturgy we use is st.basil's liturgy and its in english and in the front it says pope shenouda approved it nd i dont understand why H.H pope shenouda would approve of a translation missing some of the prayers if any body knows nething about this or has ne thoughts or ne the text in english of these prayers please reply id love to hear your insights or nething you have to share

Aghape,
chris

P.S I dont mean to say nething bad about pope shenouda at all as he is my pope too soo noone take that last comment the wrong thank u

[glow=red,2,300]God Bless You All[/glow]

Comments

• Chris,
    I am not quiet sure I got you. Are you saying something is missing from Arabic to English, Or Coptic to Engilsh, or something got omitted all together? I never heard of the Doxology for the Liturgy. Please elaborate.
    Thanks, GBU