World Cup National Football Team - Changing Teams

2»

Comments

• [quote author=peterfarrington link=topic=9411.msg116537#msg116537 date=1279137963]
    No, I think it would start working again. There would be no more cheap labour, and the millions on benefits would have to start doing jobs they don't necessarily want to.

That's a good point.
  • [quote author=+marmar+ link=topic=9411.msg116541#msg116541 date=1279141926]
    ahahahaha, I didn't read everything here, but I only like to add, ( I'm from Holland) Holland has got the second place (Silver) and I'm proud to have a country with such good football players, even that they didn't win and didn't get gold, haha, not that I'm a big football fan or something.. i just... oh never mind.. Hup Holland! Yeah!

GB

That's great Marmar, I wish I could be in the same shoes as you. I do not have a country that has a good football team.

So, I figured out that I needed to support a country that had a football team I liked, and whom I could be proud of.

I'm definately not proud of the Cote D'Ivoire team (Ivory Coast) - they should get jobs in acting.

I don't particularly care, nor understand what being off-side means to actually have an understanding of the game to know which teams play well within the rules.

So, ultimately it boils down to 4 main things:
    * Do the players do the sign of the Cross when going on the pitch?
    * Do they have good football tops?
    * Have they got good manners?
    * Do they have a good dance routine whenever they score a goal?

That's basically it.

Brazil always respect the above 4 criteria. In fact, I noticed that even Kaka runs a small prayer group before the match. lol..