Vespers and/or Matins?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
[coptic]Namenra] tyrou>
My ouon `n;ynou ]tott ejimi `noumetsemsi `mpinau `nhanarouhi nem-ie `nhanatoou`i qen ]metrem`n<ymi?[/coptic]
Can anyone of you help me in finding a service of vespers and/or matins in Coptic language?
[coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]

Comments

• [quote author=ophadece link=topic=7310.msg96886#msg96886 date=1226246949]
    [coptic]Namenra] tyrou>
    My ouon `n;ynou ]tott ejimi `noumetsemsi `mpinau `nhanarouhi nem-ie `nhanatoou`i qen ]metrem`n<ymi?[/coptic]
    Can anyone of you help me in finding a service of vespers and/or matins in Coptic language?

http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/cat/4
  • [coptic]Myna> ]meu`i je ak] nyi `noumour e;be ]met`cqai alla ]]ho enimetrefsemsi qen ou`cmy[/coptic]
    Mina, I think you gave me a link for the text but I am asking for the services in sound (audio)
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=7310.msg96888#msg96888 date=1226253748]
    [coptic]Myna> ]meu`i je ak] nyi `noumour e;be ]met`cqai alla ]]ho enimetrefsemsi qen ou`cmy[/coptic]
    Mina, I think you gave me a link for the text but I am asking for the services in sound (audio)

Well I would say wagdi bishara but that is not possible right now. The main part that is not said in much other rites is efnouti nai nan which is recorded by HICS.
  • [coptic]]sep`hmot `ntotk emasw Myna - ]najoust enijwm `nte Ouagdi ie keouai `nte paisop vai[/coptic]
    Thank you very much Mina - I will wait for the files of Wagdi or another member of this group