Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Ee Aghapi
Hey Everyone!
I was just wondering what is said in Ee Aghapi in the presence of more than one bishop. How exactly would this paragraph change?
[coptic]Ke tou `agiouc ke makariou `edecimwtatou tou patroc `ymwn abba (...) or;odoxou `ymwn `epickopou tyc@ polewc tautyc ke twn `oriwnautyc.[/coptic]
Thanks everyone and please reply asap :)
God bless!
I was just wondering what is said in Ee Aghapi in the presence of more than one bishop. How exactly would this paragraph change?
[coptic]Ke tou `agiouc ke makariou `edecimwtatou tou patroc `ymwn abba (...) or;odoxou `ymwn `epickopou tyc@ polewc tautyc ke twn `oriwnautyc.[/coptic]
Thanks everyone and please reply asap :)
God bless!


Comments
]ka] an `nacpi `nEllynyc alla `nta[wnt ]nou eicaji je (ke twn agiwn ke makariwn edecimwtatwn twn patrwn ymwn abba (...) ke abba (...) or;ooxwn ymwn epicokopwn) alla picwtp ]`s`iri an - ai`iri `naplwc ouwoteb `nniqaeu (ou) `nte nicaji ehryi (wn) je ]meu`i je vai pe pimetasai `mmorvy[/coptic]
I don't undersand Greek but if I were to try now I would say [coptic](ke twn agiwn ke makariwn edecimwtatwn twn patrwn ymwn abba (...) ke abba (...) or;ooxwn ymwn epicokopwn) [/coptic] but I can't do the rest - I simply changed the endings [coptic](ou) [/coptic] of the words into [coptic](wn) [/coptic] as I think this is the plural form
[coptic]ehnak `nouerouw `n`kribwc taoue `nou`cqai e;be Or;odox=i=a ouoh `fna[totk[/coptic]
If you want a precise answer send a message to Orthodox11 and he will help you
[coptic]V] efecmou erok ouoh caji `nnenran eron qen nek`proceu,y[/coptic]
God bless you and say our names in your prayers
[coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]
of more than one bishop we do not say the special vers for bishopjust we say nem nenioty en epeskopos or metropolitis
ni etkh neman and then mari pi ekleros