Ee Aghapi

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey Everyone!

I was just wondering what is said in Ee Aghapi in the presence of more than one bishop. How exactly would this paragraph change?

[coptic]Ke tou `agiouc ke makariou `edecimwtatou tou patroc `ymwn abba (...) or;odoxou `ymwn `epickopou tyc@ polewc tautyc ke twn `oriwnautyc.[/coptic]

Thanks everyone and please reply asap  :)

God bless!

Comments

• [coptic]]souri pamenrit>
    ]ka] an `nacpi `nEllynyc alla `nta[wnt ]nou eicaji je (ke twn agiwn ke makariwn edecimwtatwn twn patrwn ymwn abba (...) ke abba (...) or;ooxwn ymwn epicokopwn) alla picwtp ]`s`iri an - ai`iri `naplwc ouwoteb `nniqaeu (ou) `nte nicaji ehryi (wn) je ]meu`i je vai pe pimetasai `mmorvy[/coptic]
    I don't undersand Greek but if I were to try now I would say [coptic](ke twn agiwn ke makariwn edecimwtatwn twn patrwn ymwn abba (...) ke abba (...) or;ooxwn ymwn epicokopwn) [/coptic] but I can't do the rest - I simply changed the endings [coptic](ou) [/coptic] of the words into [coptic](wn) [/coptic] as I think this is the plural form
    [coptic]ehnak `nouerouw `n`kribwc taoue `nou`cqai e;be Or;odox=i=a ouoh `fna[totk[/coptic]
    If you want a precise answer send a message to Orthodox11 and he will help you
    [coptic]V] efecmou erok ouoh caji `nnenran eron qen nek`proceu,y[/coptic]
    God bless you and say our names in your prayers
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]
  • there is no audio source of this part. so you can basiclly disregrad. the meaning should be written  with the coptic text which is think is in the Nahdet el-kanaies khidmit shamas.
  • its very easy in the presence

of more than one bishop we do not say the special vers for bishopjust we say nem nenioty en epeskopos or metropolitis

ni etkh neman and then mari pi ekleros