i know this is wrong but...

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
i am beging to hate the muslims in general because of what they do all around the world..violence jihad why is it that everytime it seems i put the tv on there is violence coming from the muslims esspecially on the christian people and of what is going on in egypt. then they make excuess for it how dare they? it seems like we are all helpless it has to end one day it just has to.. every stinking time its about a stinking muslims doing this and that i am sorry for this harsh post but all of you knowing that i am a former muslim and found christanity it hurts and bothers me so much errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Dont forget : If God is with us who can be against us?
  • We are taught to love our enemies, no matter what they do to us. Look at Jesus who gace us the ultimate example of this and forgave those who crucified him and humiliated him. Love is the greatest virtue, it covers a multitude of sins, and it is so great we can say that God is Love. God is love and the one who lives in love, lives in God and God lives in him. We musn't hate muslims, but rather love them - and by doing so in spite of persecution, we give them the clearest message from Christ, that love never fails, and that Christ is Victor.

pray for me

joe
  • you are right but also remember this we are also human and we are prone to feelings it bugs me so much makes me so angry of what is going on err these people just when the ywalk you see the irrogence on them it makes me sick
  • but ultemtelty they are disrespecting JESUS CHRIST with al lthis violence oh wow for example i am not muslim come blow up my house or behead me it makes me sick
  • “But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back. And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise." (Luke 6:27-31)
  • Remember Ibrahim el gohary?
    He had a brother named Girgis and everytime he walked by this man the man cussed him and called him bad names. And Girgis got sick of it. So he told his Brother Ibrahim and Ibrahim said ill cut his tongue for you. But Ibrahim did it a different way and went and gave the man that was cussing his brother  many goods( eggs,fruit.....etc) The next day the man saw Girgis he respected him.
  • Whatever you think of those people, always remember how you were forgiven for the multitude of sins you commited. You will find it more difficult to hate them, when you know that Jesus loves you, even with your sins... And to be true christians, we have to strive to have the Lord grow in our hearts and to become more like Him

So as you were given mercy and grace by God and as you saw the true light, so should you also do to them. And your prayers can make a difference...

True story I heard from a good friend in Egypt:
    A man left Christianity to be with a muslim girl, my friend was against this of course and tried to persuade him to stay, but she failed. He became a muslim. She kept praying for him every day for TWO YEARS till he called her one day telling her he wanted to go back to christianity.

Point is: God will hear your prayers and hopefully others will see the light as you did...
    Because hatred will hurt you and them, whereas love will heal you and help them..

God Bless
    Please pray for me and my weakness
  • I am sure Bigee that you have met decent Muslims and that you have also met charlatan Christians (amongst whom I am probably the first). God looks at the heart of the Mohammedans, not just their "religion" when judging them. I am not saying they will be saved, but their obedience, keeping honour, being unspotted by the world, is going to be something that will be counted to them in judgement.

As St. James (the Just) said to the snobbish Christians who thought that they were saved merely by works of worship or by confessions of faith, " If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world."