how can people be so ignorent and not see jesus is god

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
how can people actaully have the courage to questions our lord JESUS CHRIST

Comments

• The problem is satan wont let understand why we know for a fact Jesus is God. Satan puts ignorance into their minds. For example we call Jesus the son of God. Instead of understanding what that means they think, biological son of God, meaning God had a wife that he had intercoarse with and she gave birth to Jesus. The problem is people can be so carnal that it takes away truth in the Lord. Jesus says "my words are spirit and they are truth". So how can you understand what Jesus is saying if your hearing everything carnally and not spiritually?

I think the only reason people dont believe Jesus is God is because they lack knowledge, and dont bother seeking it. God himself says seek me and you will find me. SO that fact that there are billions of people who dont beleif in christ means none of them are truly seeking Him with their hearts.
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=6935.msg92811#msg92811 date=1216152803]
    how can people actaully have the courage to questions our lord JESUS CHRIST

Well, how is it you are being baptised late? I mean, what were u before u got baptised, and why is it you yourself did not know Jesus Christ was God?