now christan love just to name one

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
if for example a christan converts to a muslim you will not see a group of people coming after this person to kill him.but yet we pray and hope and cry out to god to let him see the truth again.

you see from my experances that i am emotinaly scared from once being muslim and i hate the fact that i use to be one it hurts so much that i was very irogant against jesus at one time. how dare i?how dare i? please everyone on this forum forgive me and pray for me please. you are all very blessed god bless all of you

John 13:34-35 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

1) Love suffers long. Ephesians 4:1-3 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

2) Love is kind. Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another.

3) Love does not envy. James 3:16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.

4) Love does not parade itself. Galatians 2:6 But from those who seemed to be something; whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man; for those who seemed to be something added nothing to me.

5) Love is not arrogant. 1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world; the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life; is not of the Father but is of the world.

6) Love does not behave rudely. Philippians 1:16-17 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains; but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.

7) Love does not seek its own. Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.

8) Love is not provoked. Galatians 5:26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

9) Love thinks no evil. Romans 12:9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.

10) Love does not rejoice in iniquity. 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

11) Love rejoices in the truth. 1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.

12) Love bears all things. Romans 15:5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,

13) Love believes all things. 1 John 3:23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

14) Love hopes all things. Romans 5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

15) Love endures all things. James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Comments

• From reading all your posts biggee im the one who is insignifcant next to u. as many have pointed out, we as born christians take Christ and the Church for granted. For God to reveal Himself to you, thats so blessed. Usually, the person who found Christ becomes much more spirtual than a born Christian. I ask you, that you pray for me that I dont continue to take Him for granted.

once being muslim and i hate the fact that i use to be one it hurts so much that i was very irogant against jesus at one time.

It wasnt your fault, as u were born a Muslim, God wont judge you for that. Look at St.Paul, he was zealous in Judasim and killed many Cristians, yet God saw his zeal and he was a great preacher. Don't despair, but continue in your battle. God bless you and strenght you.

Pray for my weakness,

Coptic Youth