Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Some nice video's about Orthodox prayer
Tell met what u think!
Why we Orthodox Christians pray?
Orthodox Prayer, How to pray? An Orthodox perspective
EDIT: I made a decent url for the first time, special thanks to someone (i.e. Kefas) ;D
Why we Orthodox Christians pray?
Orthodox Prayer, How to pray? An Orthodox perspective
EDIT: I made a decent url for the first time, special thanks to someone (i.e. Kefas) ;D


Comments
I think that the Bishop, while saying some valid and essential points about prayer, only really touched the tip of the ice burg. You cannot fit prayer into 5 minute slot.
2nd video:
I really liked this one.. It was kind of strange at first but I soon came to see its purpose.. It's a great guideline and starting point for those who say they 'do not know how to pray.
+God Bless