Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Coptic Theological Seminary
I was wondering if anyone knows the requiremnts needed for
enroling at the CTS in Cairo.
LIke what I was thinkinig was
can I enroll there and at another college so i'd have two majors
and lastly
do they have courses that are taught in English, being that i am arabic illiterate
enroling at the CTS in Cairo.
LIke what I was thinkinig was
can I enroll there and at another college so i'd have two majors
and lastly
do they have courses that are taught in English, being that i am arabic illiterate

Comments
about your question:
sorry i have no idea :(
As far as I know, all courses taught at the Seminary in Cairo are in Arabic. There is a Coptic Seminary in the US and in Australia, and I believe you can do courses via correspondence (not 100% sure though).
and ya unfortuanelty im doing the International Student thing were one visits and lives in a ocuntry and goes to school there
how i can get incontact with the schools either in the US or Aus.
Here is the link for the Coptic Orthodox Theological School in the US, and here is the link for the Coptic Orthodox Theological College in Australia.
it really Helps
and God Bless
http://www.suscopts.org/seminary/
Don't know about America though...
this defnitely helps
God Bless you all