+plz guys pray that my parents will stop fighting+

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
they always fight over thingsthat dont deserve it, they manage to make big deals out of little things, andwe didnt go to St. Mary's nahda at church today cuz theyre at home fighting

p.s.
to my buddy mahrael
i'll answer all ur emails asap
as soon as they stop arguing

Comments

• heyy im soo sryy to here this.  bii the way pray for them.  ur aways in mi prayers. take ur time with the emails if thatz the case.  try to make agree with each other.  bii the way make sure u rely pray.

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • :)
    Just ask Jesus to make it better.
    You're in my prayers.

+God Bless+
  • [quote author=jsangel_23 link=topic=5646.msg75292#msg75292 date=1186614475]
    they always fight over thingsthat dont deserve it, they manage to make big deals out of little things, andwe didnt go to St. Mary's nahda at church today cuz theyre at home fighting

p.s.
    to my buddy mahrael
    i'll answer all ur emails asap
    as soon as they stop arguing

Hi. What i suggest is this:

If they are fighting over small things, it means the devil is there to disrupt them. Suggest perhaps that they sit down and pray 1st and then discuss their problems together - BUT NOT IN FRONT OF U.

I think if parents want to argue, they do have the right, and its inevitable that 2 persons will get along all the time, but they should keep it private between them.

If they don't want to sit down together and discuss it, then you should suggest that they keep it between them, but suggest it this way:

Ask them nicely if they'd like you to leave for a while so they can have their chance to talk??

Good luck!!!!!
  • haii it really depends on the situation if you should interferre, sometimes it can make things worse, and may make you feel like its your fault.. when in reality, it's got nothing to do with you..

just be careful!
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=5646.msg75310#msg75310 date=1186663428]
    haii it really depends on the situation if you should interferre, sometimes it can make things worse, and may make you feel like its your fault.. when in reality, it's got nothing to do with you..

just be careful!

Yes. Well put.

Never interefere between 2 adults having a fight... but that's precisely why i'm saying to ask them if they'd like you to leave for a while so they can talk things through alone???

I saw once two adults arguing in Church, i regret actually not saying anything. They were the nicest men in the world, and what happened was NO ONE interefered, and one ended up going to Australia.

Its awful.

What are people going to be arguing over?? The size of the orbana? who's greater in heaven? the cherubim or the seraphim?? How many eyes does a cherubim REALLY have? All this is nonsense or silly excuses to attack each other for something else, and perhaps they are not communicating their feelings openly cos their kids are there in the house.
  • good thinking. they r both rite.  thatz exactly what u should do.

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m Sister in Christ
  • Hey i'm pretty sure we've all been in similar situations with parents arguing and such...sometimes parents argue over little pointless things because they're stressed. If it's really affecting you, talk to your father of confession and see what he has to say on this matter, or if he can come to your home and try to make peace. Sometimes parents need to  be reminded of "perfect love" and that in every case, a house divided against itself cannot stand. Just talk to them if you can in a calm matter. Everyone goes through a rough patch, but through prayer and fasting all your troubles may dissolve. God Bless
  • Martina is right. You should go to your father of confession. More often than not he will be able to help you. Have him go to your house and talk to your parents about them fighting. You could also, as Martina said, talk to your parents. Let them know what you think and tell them that what they are arguing about is not worth it. Tell them that it is affecting you and that you really don't like to see them fight. You need to make sure that your parents know you care and that they understand how you fell and why you feel the way you do. Also remember that talking to people about your problems always help maybe you will find someone who can help you so just talk to someone close to your heart who you think can help you and ask hem what they think and what they would do in that situation.
    ~David~ ;D
  • u and ur parents r in my prayers.