How to edit another person's hymn on Tasbeha.org

pp
edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
I want to edit something in the Tasbeha.org Hymn Lyrics Library. How can I fix it if I was not the person to post it up?

Comments

• [quote author=bballdude23 link=topic=5366.msg71456#msg71456 date=1180220655]
    I want to edit something in the Tasbeha.org Hymn Lyrics Library. How can I fix it if I was not the person to post it up?

you can post here and someone will fix it. any one who ahve the right to edit all the hymns. you can only edit ur own text. also please don't post dublicats....it's just a waste of time cuz if it doesn't fit  it will deleted. also u can find what u've posted may be merged on another file.
  • Are you someone who has the right to edit all hymns?
  • [quote author=bballdude23 link=topic=5366.msg71467#msg71467 date=1180277782]
    Are you someone who has the right to edit all hymns?

yes
  • Then, can you do a favor for me? Can you please put this in the Holy Matrimony Psalm and Gospel spot?
    [coptic] "almoc tw Dauid jw allylouia
    Afcemni `mpefmanswpi qen `vry@ ouoh `n;of `m`vry] `noupatselet efnyou `ebol qen pefma`nselet@ ere tek`chimi er `m`vry] `noubw naloli ecvori `ebol ca `p`cvir `nte pekyi

Pieuaggelion kata Mat;eon
    Ouoh acswpi eta Iycouc jek naicaji ebol afouwteb ebol qen ]galilea afi eni[iy nte ]ioudea himyr `mpiIordanyc. Ouoh auouahou `ncwf `nje hannis] `mmys ouoh afervaqri erwou `mmau. Ouoh au`i harof `nje hanVariceoc euerpirazin `mmof `eujw `mmoc je an `cse `nte pirwmi hi tef`chimi ebol qen nobi niben. `N;of de pejaf je `mpetenws icjen hy ouhwout nem `chimi petafcontou. Ouoh pejaf je e;be vai ere pirwmi ,a pefiwt nem tefmau `ncwf ouoh efetomf etefchimi ouoh eueswpi `mpi`cnau eucarx `nouwt. Hwcte `cnau an je ne alla oucarx `nouwt te vy oun eta Vnou] `mpen`;re `vrwmi `vorjf.[/coptic]
  • [quote author=bballdude23 link=topic=5366.msg71470#msg71470 date=1180281076]
    [coptic] "almoc tw Dauid jw allylouia
    Afcemni `mpefmanswpi qen `vry@ ouoh `n;of `m`vry] `noupatselet efnyou `ebol qen pefma`nselet@ ere tek`chimi er `m`vry] `noubw naloli ecvori `ebol ca `p`cvir `nte pekyi.....................
    [/coptic]

what's ur source for this text?
    first the psalm is missing many parts. second the gospel is missing small words. anyway i took ur text, edited it and added on the library. here it is: Holy Matrimony - Crowning Ceremony > The Psalm & Gospel ::
  • Thank you very much for modifying and adding it for me. But how did you know what to modify?
  • [quote author=bballdude23 link=topic=5366.msg71479#msg71479 date=1180305271]
    Thank you very much for modifying and adding it for me. But how did you know what to modify?

fallow a book. everything that is put on the libary goes back to a book or an audio file. except maybe for the english which we don't have a standred till now....except maybe only the liturgy hymns. but i know there is many text that need to be updated...like the midnight tasbeha hymna for example.