REPLY ASAP

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hey guys, i had a very personal question. I have asthma and bronckidis.(lol) Where I live, the temperatures get very cold, and usually is under zero!!! (brrr) Anyways, I have a cold in my chest muscles. There were many nights, i didnt sleep because i thought i was going to die.... because i couldnt breathe.... Before the cold, i used to go to church everyday of the week,but when it got cold i didnt go........i felt very badd........i wanted to know is that wrong that i didnt go?
whats more important.....my chest.....or going to church???? i need a reply ASAP thnkx GOD BLESS!!

Comments

• Hey ebnyasoua, i have asthma too and it gets cold over here too. when i was younger i actually couldn't go to church and serve as deacon and i felt horrible that i couldn't serve. but eventually i got over it. now for the cold thats a different story. the best thing that worked for me is when it was extremely cold i would dress in layers. so i would where like a shirt and then a sweater and then a coat and i always had a scarf so as not to breathe in the cold air. all that seems kind of extreme but it worked for me and i had severe asthma. and don't worry about dying because if you do die you will be going to go to see our Lord, God, and Saviour Jesus Christ in His Paradise and be at rest. so i hope i was of any help

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • thanks so much.....u really helped me, God Bless
  • No problem anytime