Martyrs

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
This video really portrays coptic martrs in egypt.

Anyone who really hates blood shouldn't watch this.

PK

Comments

• really nice video thanks for sharing thats why we as copts must stick together in situations like that to comfort each other we might not be sheding our blood for Christ in other countries but here the persecution is more mental and i think that is very tough as well. so in a way we are all martyrs just in different ways.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness,
  • what's important to remember is the the fact that god said in the bible that the world would end in harsh persecution againist christians all over the world. So even in australia, america and europe there will be persecution some day.ANd what i meant by this is copts in america will get killed too.I really think that this persecution could be the start of what was prophecised in the bible.

Another important aspect is that i believe christians in egypt are getting killed everyday without news being spread so that it doesn't become a big conflict. People need to relize that conditions between muslims and christians are getting worse everyday.

PK
  • hmmm.. the video says "2000 years of terror" which really isnt correct, because Egypt was a Coptic country for the good part of 600 years and so wasnt subject to "terror."

The other funny thing is that early Coptic Egypt did everything it could to smash the remnants of the Pharaohs (which is understandable) but then every Coptic today loves to point out that we are the "true desendants of the Pharaohs" (which is true)..

Anyway, just 2 of the many thoughts i pulled out from the video..

Ma salaama,

Matt