Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
real one player
I am already have realone player but it is not present on the copticpope site itself to enable me to see or listin the live licture I need to know what the problem, I can always see or listin the live licture on the net but these last 3 weeks I cannot? ???theomarim


Comments
Is the problem that the real player hasn’t been functioning with the copticpope website for the past 3 weeks or that it hasn’t been functioning with any website for the past 3 weeks?
If you are asking the first question then I want to ask you, was the real player functioning properly with the Copticpope website at one point in time?
You mentioned that you are trying to watch a live lecture. The reason it isn’t working is because they were not broadcasting. There is probably a schedule as to what times they will be broadcasting. The live lecture will only work at certain times.
I’d try to help you more, bes il 3arby bita3y ta3ban gidannnnnnn. It takes me forever to read the things on that site. Sorry. :-[
the lecture will begin after 25 min
thanks for your help please if you can help me I am thankful: be honest unto death I will give you the crown of the life (rev2:10)