tutoring

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hey everyone,
i need to share this with someone.
k look, im supposed to be tutoring a girl in my senior class because she is in danger of not graduating because she is failing her math class.
the poinnt is my counsler came to me and asked me to help her.
and out of all people it had to be the girl that i Dispise the most. I dont like to say hate cause thats a strong word. BUT i really dont like her and honestly i dont wanna help her.
I mean i feel bad that shes failing and i know i have to help her, but deep down inside of me i want her to fail or at least pay for her own mistakes.
i know this sounds harsh but honestly im not really a bad person, im just a human.

suggestions...

CA

Comments

• [quote author=Coptic Angel link=board=10;threadid=3960;start=0#msg55685 date=1149098174]
    suggestions...

Luke 6:27-28, 31-36
    "I say to you who hear, keep on loving your enemies, doing well to those who hate you, blessing those who curse you, and praying for those who act despitefully toward you."

"And even as ye wish that men be doing to you, also be ye doing to them in like manner. And if ye should love those who love you, what kind of thanks is there to you? For even the sinners love those who love them. And if ye should do good to those who do good to you, what kind of thanks is there to you? For even the sinners do the same. And if ye should lend to those from whom ye hope to receive, what kind of thanks is there to you? For also the sinners lend to sinners, in order that they might receive the same. But keep on loving your enemies and doing good, and lending, hoping to receive back nothing; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be sons of the Highest; for He is kind to the unthankful and to the evil. Therefore keep on becoming compassionate, even as your Father also is compassionate. "
  • why don't u pray that god opens ur heart to her. don't u think we do the same thing to god BUT god doesn't do the same thing in return. he loves us. GOD IS LOVE. so if we don't "like" anyone that means we are lying when we say i love god.!!!!!! also when we say "forgive our trespasses as WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESSPASS aganist US" so really unless u accept her and love her and forgive her there will be like a wall between u and god. and don't do it for her do it for god. ur part of his plan so this could be a great way for this girl to get closer to god. do u know wht i mean?
    pray,