13 of each month!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
okay..i know this question hasn't been asked before but is it true that something bad happens the 13th of every month? because something bad HAVE tohappen to me every single 13 of each month like today our bus got in an accident and broke a miror and in 2 sec. there was an ambulance and 2 fire trucks and like 15 copps and we missed first 2 periods and a test..i don't think anything worse than that could happen..but is it true tho?

GBU
sandra

Comments

• i personally dotn believe things like that----its just pure superstition
  • it's just satan (el shietan) is trying to confuse you and trick you...
    god be with you,
    egyptiankrkr
  • wow!! deh 7aga ghareeba gidan ya sandra... laken are u okay wala were u hurt?? ??? atamanah en kol 7aga 3adet 3ala kheir... :-\ tesada2y ba2a enaha fara2et ma3ayah bont wa7ed bas.... howa embare7, the 12th, ely kan youm sa3b shewaya 3alayah... ya3ny... shewayet mashakel soghayarah kidah. laken, ashkor Rabena, elhamdelelah 3adah 3ala kheir... 3al 3emoom ya sandra, matkhaleesh el mawdoo3 dah ye2le2ek... ahy 3al2a tefoot wala 7ad yemoot! ;D ;D ;D Rabena yekoun ma3aky dayman ya sandra. ezkoreeny fee salawatek ya okhty. :)
    salam :)
  • [sup]thats way too superstitious. i think that aciidents just happen to fall on these days. look at the negative and positive. like maybe god is sneding a message or something, but that is way too superstitious.

love lots,
    CopticChica21[/sup]
  • u know that it is asian suspistion...lol...ma house number is 13 making my house a little bit harder to get people to buy it...a load of rubbish if you ask me..
  • as christians, we dont believe in luck! EVERYTHING happens because either it is God's will or he allows it to happen. God wills good things to happen to us. but we also know that bad things happen, and bad things are obviously not from God. God allows bad things to happen, for many reasons, most of which are indiscernable to us.
  • [sup]You are probably only focusing on the negative situations. YOu have to understand what nene said it true. Things happen good AND bad, not JUST bad.

love lots,
    CopticChica21[/sup]
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=3642;start=0#msg52565 date=1144980706]

"..i don't think anything worse than that could happen.."

but is it true tho?

GBU
    sandra

Far worse things could happen. It's good that you're still alive.

Happy Lazarus Saturday and Palm Sunday.
  • I dont' believe in lucks ,God is iur saviour and keeps care of us ,he is the one that created this world and therefore he is the one who rules it ."Alah dabet al kol" therefore the church doesn't believe in luck and superstitions.
  • hmm...ok, i think i got it now, thanx for eplaing everyone!

GBU
    sandra
  • I just have to say one thing, to believe in such nonsense, everyday you either have somedays that are good or bad, you can not believe in this beause satan is trying to trick you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=why link=board=13;threadid=3642;start=0#msg52588 date=1144992580]
    u know that it is asian suspistion...lol...ma house number is 13 making my house a little bit harder to get people to buy it...a load of rubbish if you ask me..

My old house was number 13 as well...and it burned down on the 13th too..but I'm still not into the superstition junk.
  • alf salama 3aleeky habebty! keda kol da yehsal we mat2oleleesh? ya3ny fe eih khayfa 3alaya men el khada?

el hamd lela en enty bekheer da kol ally yehemeny we eza kan 3ala el 2lessons&test fa alf mabrook cos u missed nearly half a school day!!!!!!

take care & God bless !!!!
  • [quote author=ServantOfJesus link=board=13;threadid=3642;start=0#msg52833 date=1145422893]
    [quote author=why link=board=13;threadid=3642;start=0#msg52588 date=1144992580]
    u know that it is asian suspistion...lol...ma house number is 13 making my house a little bit harder to get people to buy it...a load of rubbish if you ask me..

My old house was number 13 as well...and it burned down on the 13th too..but I'm still not into the superstition junk.

well thats even worse from what heppened! the house # is 13 and it burned on the 13..how is that??nvm..

and ala yesalemek ya monica..thanks for that ya habibty! :D :D ;)
  • woow 13? omg it's horrible this :o

lol look @ this link:

http://www.answers.com/superstition

the 2nd pic in it about numbering doors an thingys!

i think it's kinda pagan thing oh well dunno really!
  • It depends how u look at every thing ummin my brothers birthday is on da 13th
  • and ala yesalemek ya monica..thanks for that ya habibty!

which monica?

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • I don't think it's true but the reason bad stuff happens is you know that it's the 13th so you only notice bad stuff and forget good stuff. But it was another day you would've just been like "eh who cares stuff happens all the time". That's what I think.
  • Posted by: kyrillos02 Posted on: Today at 04:55:52pm
    I don't think it's true but the reason bad stuff happens is you know that it's the 13th so you only notice bad stuff and forget good stuff. But it was another day you would've just been like "eh who cares stuff happens all the time". That's what I think.

TOTALLY TRUE

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • I am not sure and I cannot help you but in my opinion avoid that.