moderators

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
how do you become a moderator...jw

Comments

• I think I know the answer to this, I think only admins get to choose who gets to be a moderator!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • a moderator is a person who would be able to moniter and control the Tasbeha.org Community. It's not by how many posts you write, how old are you, or whare or what are you.
  • true... how do you become an admibn
  • i am really not sure,
    but an admin is a big thing. ;D ;D ;D ;D.
    i think there would be some exprience in site and that stuff. i kno we have 7 on this site and i kno some of them personaly.

• Let me help all of you out... first of all these titles are just that - titles, not positions like in a business setting. We are all servants of the church and thats why this website exists.. as a SERVICE.

We (the Admins) choose the Moderator... until not to long ago - their wasn't anyone serving as Moderator.

We chose IQBAL as the moderator, for many reasons - if you read his posts and responses - you will see them - they are self-evident.

By the way, the "Moderator" doesn't control the community - its not authority - its guidance.

As for the "Administrator", its extremely difficult to be "elevated" to Administrator... for the sole reason that the Administrator level has un-restricted access to the inner working of the forums... and for security and safety reasons we can't give that level of access to anyone.

We all know each other very well for many years before Tasbeha.org was created in 2000, and ever since we've worked hand in hand building this website up.

I hope that explains things a bit.

That doesn't mean that we don't need help - God knows we do. You guys and gals can "moderate" and "admin" yourselves. We are just here to make sure everything works for all of you to benefit.

-Tasbeha.org & CopticChurch.net

• i liked that last bit...nice response...n thanks!! ;)