How we came to be

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey guys, im new here..had a confusing question which i recieved an unconvincing answer to...
If we are all sons and daughters of adam and eve..then how are there black people, and asians etc?
Please give me convincing answers..nothing about the climate that changes ppl please!!
???

Comments

• First of all welcome lil_missy, hope you enjoy your time here, second of all, God created Adam and Eve out of dust (relm in arabic) I think God created asians and other races, to show us that we can be different, and differences between each other will bring us closer together as in we want to learn more about each other, than and show us that being different is more fun than being the same! I hope I made things clearer for you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • but it's about the climate...that's the only answer for it...
  • I believe it says it in the old testament when they tried to build a tower to reach heaven and God switched all there language so that they could not understand each other and they probably all separated from there and created different cultures and groups. Or that could be all wrong. Anyone can comment.

C

Pray for me
  • [quote author=Conqueror link=board=13;threadid=3091;start=0#msg46151 date=1137911523]
    I believe it says it in the old testament when they tried to build a tower to reach heaven and God switched all there language so that they could not understand each other and they probably all separated from there and created different cultures and groups. Or that could be all wrong. Anyone can comment.

thats what i heard aswell
  • just one comment about peoples colour. lil_missy you have to realise that climate has everything to do with colour, yarni people in england or course will be white, and people in sudan of course will be black - this feature alone is 100% a result of the wheather.. As for facial features e.g. noses, eyes, ears so on, well i really dont know! However im sure our learned brother iqbal will have some biblical backing to justify these differences.
  • [quote author=mazza link=board=13;threadid=3091;start=0#msg46153 date=1137919114]
    [quote author=Conqueror link=board=13;threadid=3091;start=0#msg46151 date=1137911523]
    I believe it says it in the old testament when they tried to build a tower to reach heaven and God switched all there language so that they could not understand each other and they probably all separated from there and created different cultures and groups. Or that could be all wrong. Anyone can comment.

thats what i heard aswell

yuppp thats what it say in the old testament, in Genesis if you wanna go look, i dont know the exact reference. but the reason someone is the color they are is because of the climate, you cant change that...