Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
I need help
I have been infected with a virus in all fonts in the control panal
I find group of fonts in its icon a letter A written in red color refuse to be removed by cutting or deleting
the icon of normal icon fonts have letter T in blue
beside the name of all the fonts 3 letters ttf
the mozella firefox refuse to open many of the program when I try to play I find white message thier is error
can I find help
I find group of fonts in its icon a letter A written in red color refuse to be removed by cutting or deleting
the icon of normal icon fonts have letter T in blue
beside the name of all the fonts 3 letters ttf
the mozella firefox refuse to open many of the program when I try to play I find white message thier is error
can I find help


Comments
The others are also fine. TTF stands for True Type Font. Everybody has both these red and blue icons. There is nothing wrong with them. If you are still convinced you have a virus, what is it keeping you from doing? What problems are you experiencing? Not being able to delete a file doesn’t mean you have a virus.
What version of fire fox are you running?
I have a running process HPBPRO.EXE
I hope to understand what is it
I find a trojan horse and win32 trojan.gen virus I know that from Avast antivirus
I am grateful to help
1- avast antivirus
2- spayware doctor
3- ad-aware se personal
4- superad blocker
5- registry mechanic
now every thing return to normal exept the presence of HPBPRO.EXE
my printer is hp laser Jt 1010 series
if any one can help me to know more what it is effect and to correct the problem
many thanks to all