words included

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
::)Hi all, I was wondering what your opinion is about what kind of language is used in the world, what do you think about the language used in the bible and the agpeya, I know they mean the words as spiritually, but what do you think! :-\

Comments

• [glow=red,2,300]nansy, i ought to say tht most people use the 3rd option becasue they think it makes them cool but they are only thinking earthly and i think the best way for a person to talk is the 1st option cause thats like preaching, the second option is fine as long as ur tongue is clean. [/glow]
  • ok MarMar...the first means you don't use any words and you follow the what the bible says basicly everything in the bible...and the second means you use any word the comes to your mind besides swear words...like dumb...
  • well only angels can pick one (lol, jk)... but you got to be at a really high spiritual level to only speak holy words...
  • i think the second one might work for me because i am not like the most spiritual person in the world...and i swear sometimes but not much...like i say words but not like..........we are all sinners!
  • i think you mean 1.... ;) lol...