Christian Behaviour based on the book of Pope Kyrollos the 6th

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
+ In the Name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit One God Amen+
Pope Kryollos had wisdom accompanied by the Holy Spirit during his life.
Jesus said:
Matthew 5:48- “therefore you shall be perfect just as your father in heaven is perfect"
Genesis 17:1”..... I am almighty God, walk before me and be blameless"
Deuteronomy 18:13- "you shall be blameless before the lord your God
2 Corinthians 13:11- "Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of one mind, live in peace and the God of love and peace will be with you"

+ In EVERYTHING you do you should have an order of discipline. Eg. When Jesus was feeding the 5 thousand he sat them in groups of 50 not all of them jumping on each other just to get a loaf of bread. so whatever you do whether it be eating, sitting, drinking, your study, your clothes, your behaviour and attitude do it in a good order of discipline.

+ You should be encouraged
Philippians 1:27- " only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come to see you or am absent, i may hear of your affairs, that you may stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel."

+ Prayer
When you pray you should do the following:
+pray softly
Stand as long as you can
+read one or two psalms the gospel and the following litanies.

+ Fast
+fast in the body, heart, tongue for they are far better than just fasting with the mouth.
+ the heart abstaining from wrath, gossip, lies and all the evil deeds of the tongue is better than abstaining from meat and chocolate.

+ Alms
You shouldn’t have pride when you give in alms
Don’t let your right hand know what your left hand is doing.

Humility
Be honest
Obedient and superior
But being too modest isn’t good

Favouritism
Do not favour rich people more than poor

Things to avoid:
+evil relationships
+laughing too much, laugh softly (because it eliminates the fear of God in mans heart)
+ idle talking – mocking others- that lessens Gods grace rather than glorifying Him
+ don’t be a jokester
+ avoid pride – self pride

Behaviour
+ commit yourself
+ go straight to school or work vice versa don’t stop on the way
+ go to spiritual meetings such as church
+ don’t hurry in walking
+ don’t look around. Look straight and pray in your heart Lord take care of me; hide me under the shadow of your wings. O my Lord Jesus Christ deliver me from any offences
+ go to bed early and wake early (don’t remain in bed) make the sign of the cross and say in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit One God amen. Glory be to you forever and ever amen then stand and pray our father……….

Morning worshipping
+ start by worshipping 20 or 50 times (prostrates/metania)
+ pray fervently as it scares the devils away
+ wash your face, stand and thank God for watching over you during the night and keeping you alive.
+ ask for Him to protect you in that day
+read the Bible with care

Going to church
+ don’t be slothful in going to church on a “Sunday”
+ go for your own sake: for protection and peace from all the evil

in church
+ stand humbly
+ don’t listen to sweet voices only because your standing before the Lord and He expects you to ask for blessings and grace which He will give to you freely.
Ask and you shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened.

After coming home from work or school
Rest a bit, wash your face, thank God for protecting you, don’t worry about anything rather pray about everything, don’t stay late outside after 8pm and don’t be outside your room after 10pm so you have time to pray and talk to God and also to read your Bible
THIS IS LITTLE ADVICE, DON’T IGNORE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Christian soldier in the army of salvation

Make yourself a good religious library
Accumulate a good 1
Philippians 3:17 and 1 Corinthians 4:16- follow in his steps
+Glory be to God forever Amen+
Summary
+ be repentant
+ Righteous, give thanks to the Lord always and praise Him always
+ have a faultless reputation
+ be holy and godly
+ serve
+ be devoted to the Lord and never abandon Him
+ Judge in accordance with the law of the Lord
+ remember that you are royalty Sirach 47:8 “ in everything David did, he gave praise to the Holy Lord, most high”
Advised book to get if you are still interested: Christian behaviour by Pope Kyrillos 6th

thats one of the youth meeting lessons we had i liked it so i thought u guys wood benefit from it

Comments

• thanks FROG that was great! i actually have that book & I really benefited from it also!

god bless u!!

laura