Saint Quiz

edited July 2005 in Random Issues
Who is this saint-martyr-pope?

1. He was the pope before his holiness Pope Kyrillos the VI

2. She has 40 virgins that pray with her and the prince wanted to marry her, her dad's name is morcos

3. She escaped from her castle, even though her dad is the king and she is the princess and they are christian she escaped because she wanted to be a monk and dressed like a guy

4. He took a picture with a lion and wasn't afraid from him and he is a great pope and a great intercessioner and healer and his intercessioner is St. Mina

5. Most of his pictures is with a lion and the holy bible and on May 8th is his martyrdom, which is also my birthday

6. He carried Jesus Christ on his back and went through the water carring him, even though Christ was in a shape of a little boy

7. He carried Jesus Christ on his back and didn't know it was God until he was washing God's feet and saw the places of the nails

8. He was a stealer, robber, and even murderer and used to worship the sun and asked God if he could learn about the real God, and God spoke to him and said, go to a monk and he will teach you what you need to be taught

9. He had a camel to make his living even though he was still a child and sold salt and became a martyr even though the barbarians stole his camel

10. He was only 12 when he got martyred and they choped his head off, burned him, choped his body into pieces and other sufferings

11. He was half blind and a barbaric made him blind, because he believed in the Lord Christ, he was a great leader to his deacons

12. He was blind, but saw the light of St. Mary, which showed him to the robbers that were stealing things from his home

To the intercession of St. Mary and all the saints and martyrs, Amen

Comments

• 1. no clue
    2. St. Demiana
    3.St.Ilaria
    4.Pope Kyrollos
    5.no clue
    6. St. Bishoy?
    7. There were sevral people like that. More details?
    8.St. Moses the Black
    9.no clue
    10. St. Abanoub?
    11.no clue
    12.no clue

P.S. We have some similar to this under Bible/Saint Trivia under Faith Issues
  • i really do not know but i am trying to find the answer!!
  • 5. Most of his pictures is with a lion and the holy bible and on May 8th is his martyrdom, which is also my birthday

St. Mark

7. He carried Jesus Christ on his back and didn't know it was God until he was washing God's feet and saw the places of the nails

that one is St. bishoy..i don't think #6 is thou

No clue to the orthers one as Christ4life

• . He was the pope before his holiness Pope Kyrillos the VI
    pope Youssab II??

2. She has 40 virgins that pray with her and the prince wanted to marry her, her dad's name is morcos
    St. Demiana

3. She escaped from her castle, even though her dad is the king and she is the princess and they are christian she escaped because she wanted to be a monk and dressed like a guy
    St. Ilarya

4. He took a picture with a lion and wasn't afraid from him and he is a great pope and a great intercessioner and healer and his intercessioner is St. Mina
    Pope Kyrolos

5. Most of his pictures is with a lion and the holy bible and on May 8th is his martyrdom, which is also my birthday
    St. Mark

6. He carried Jesus Christ on his back and went through the water carring him, even though Christ was in a shape of a little boy

St. Christopher, who is known as the "Christ-bearer"

St. Bishoy
    8. He was a stealer, robber, and even murderer and used to worship the sun and asked God if he could learn about the real God, and God spoke to him and said, go to a monk and he will teach you what you need to be taught
    St. Moses the black

9. He had a camel to make his living even though he was still a child and sold salt and became a martyr even though the barbarians stole his camel
    Anba rweis??

10. He was only 12 when he got martyred and they choped his head off, burned him, choped his body into pieces and other sufferings
    St. Abanoub

11. He was half blind and a barbaric made him blind, because he believed in the Lord Christ, he was a great leader to his deacons
    im guessing St. Samuel but it wasnt barbarians who made him blind though

12. He was blind, but saw the light of St. Mary, which showed him to the robbers that were stealing things from his home

Abouna Andrawes?
  • yar i think princessmary answered em all correctly
  • good job to all of you I will make a new quiz that deals with life issues later...THANK YOU :D
  • that was really nice!!
  • yea it was i nice. I like the idea of a life issues one :)
  • 1. He was the pope before his holiness Pope Kyrillos the VI
    pope Youssab II??

St. Demiana

St. Ilarya

Pope Kyrolos

St. Mark

St. Christopher, who is known as the "Christ-bearer"

St. Bishoy
    St. Moses the black

NO CLUE

St. Abanoub

im guessing St. Samuel but it wasnt barbarians who made him blind though

FR. Andrawes?
  • The Saint Quiz is now called Life Issues! (very simple)

*If it's too personal you don't need to answer that specific question

Have you had a friend who peer pressured you?
    Yes No

Have you disappointed your friend because you broke a promise?
    Yes No

What year did you love the most?
    2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005

What's your favorite holiday?
    Christmas Easter

Which religion do you think is the closest to us?
    Lutherian Ethopian Catholic

How old were you when you decided finally that you grew up?
    Elementary Schooler Preteen Teenager
  • Have you had a friend who peer pressured you?

-I really cant remember..the past 5 yrs Ive been pretty much drowned in exams so I cant remember!

Have you disappointed your friend because you broke a promise?

-Just so I wont lie...I cant remember I try not break my promises to any one friend or not because I expect the same in return!

What year did you love the most?

-LOVE? what is that... ???

What's your favorite holiday?

- I would have to say BOTH Christmas and Easter because our hymns in church are sooooooo beautiful.

Which religion do you think is the closest to us?

-Catholic, Im not sure about the other 2

How old were you when you decided finally that you grew up?

-HAHAHA Ive always thought I was grown up!!! :P
  • that was awesome coptatcu anybody else wants to try
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=1990;start=0#msg30271 date=1120329436]
    Who is this saint-martyr-pope?

This question which is before the first one on the top of this thread didn't get an answer.

It's H.H. Pope St. Peter the seal of martyrs
  • lol...i think it was just a title for the questions.
  • haha ya think it was lol but good very god it was right neway nice to c there is a 3 in 1 lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • 1. Yes, but it wasn't completely bad. And then I think there was some bad. Im dont remember.

2. Honestly, I think, but I don't keep track of that.

3. My favorite year out of those was 2005.

4. Holida: EASTER

5. I think Catholic is closest.

Umm... for the last one I say preteen