I think a collaborative effort could be made to translate Adam Avel. Here's what I can get so far by myself:
Adam, Abel, Methuselah / Moses, Aaron, and the other prophets / come all you today / judge me with this people.
- ?? / ?? / instead of these good things / he lied evilly to me (?)
- Adam the first creation / of the hands of the True God / is the first who witnessed / that Christ descended to Hades
-Noah the righteous and Abraham / and Isaac and Jacob / and Joseph, judge of Egypt / witnessed to his coming
- Moses the great prophet / David the king of Israel / Solomon the wise / witnessed to his coming
- Isaiah and Jeremiah / Ezekiel and Daniel / bore witness to our Savior / He removed their miseries (lit. he flew their miseries away from them)
-Their holy prophecies / are completed by Him / Christ, the King of Glory / removed their miseries (same as above)
- Christ, the King of Glory / spoke with our father Adam saying / ...this place / to save you and all your children.
-Ascend to Paradise / you and all the saints / the place I have prepared? for you / and restored to you once more."
- Intercede on our behalf / O lady of us all, the Theotokos / Mary, the Mother of our Savior / that He may forgive us our sins
-Pray to the Lord on our behalf / O chorus of the prophets / and the righteous and the just / that...
Please feel free to correct or add to any of what I'm missing!