Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
priests presenting on aghaby tv
I just happened on a program on aghaby tv and was quite surprised in an unhappy manner really to find a priest presenting pope Tawadros questions and answers program.. what's everyone's thoughts?

Comments
I don't actually remember what it's called but I think it's the pope's questions and answers with the children
oujai
That being said I don't necessarily disagree with @ophadece, although at this stage I don't feel he has justified his position sufficiently.
Oujai
Oujai
Oujai
I still don't think it's appropriate for a priest to present on tv. There's no such a need for extra money I assume, so I do believe it's degrading to the priesthood to do that. Again if cantors Do sing other songs in public it's degrading.. it's a major predicament if one sings words from other religions as you say.. so there are degrees of the same problem in my opinion..
Oujai