Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Chanting Bible readings?
Hey all -
I like to chant my Bible readings whether they be from the Old Testament, an epistle, or from a gospel. I know it's OK for the gospel but is it OK for other portions as well? I have never heard of anything against it but I have also never heard anyone else do it. . .
Thanks in advance.
I like to chant my Bible readings whether they be from the Old Testament, an epistle, or from a gospel. I know it's OK for the gospel but is it OK for other portions as well? I have never heard of anything against it but I have also never heard anyone else do it. . .
Thanks in advance.


Comments
I don't think St. Peter converted the 3000 by singing to them...
I'm talking about my personal readings.
i don't think it matters....whatever makes you know, believe and understand.