Did anyone got a french book for beginners and started to translate it to coptic

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
We know that Coptic is very grammatically similar to French as both respect the "feminin" and "masculin". so i thought that if someone can buy a good french book for the very beginners in french as a foreign language and translate it to coptic. it will be very useful to use a good material because most of nowadays books are mainly poor to speaking materials and are mainly made to understand hymns not for everyday use. will anyone think to start do it.
i think u can scan it, and then change the words using photo editors like photoshop and then collect it as pdf

Peace and Grace

Comments

• If you want to learn Coptic for everyday use, go to www.speakcoptic.org
  • If you want to learn Coptic for everyday use, go to www.speakcoptic.org
  • Lol. U don't have to do all that I studied sahidic Coptic at my university. It's a very easy language to learn. French grammar is much harder than Coptic grammar
  • I am not sure what is the Lol for. If you really did study sahidic, you will notice that it is different than Bohairic which is what on www.speakcoptic.org
  • [quote author=imikhail link=topic=11719.msg142008#msg142008 date=1311773571]
    I am not sure what is the Lol for. If you really did study sahidic, you will notice that it is different than Bohairic which is what on www.speakcoptic.org

thats true, but it is still easier than french grammer