Adel Imam Movie

13»

Comments

• El erhab wel kabab was I agree ophadece a film carried a true message - what will this film's message be; only time will tell (although I've hinted at its consequences enough)

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6651.msg88990#msg88990 date=1212151767]
    El erhab wel kabab was I agree ophadece a film carried a true message - what will this film's message be; only time will tell (although I've hinted at its consequences enough)

pray for me

joe

Im just curious, when it comes out, are u going to see the movie or not?
  • I dunno..... I probably won't in the cinema in Egypt this summer, but I might end up watching it at some point on video.

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=6651.msg88988#msg88988 date=1212148930]
    Dear minagir,
    I think it is so funny that Adel Imam sends out a loud message saying he didn't need the pope's permission for the film, why should he? He only met Pope Shenouda to discuss some Christian beliefs. I find this very desecrating and undermining. May God have mercy on him.
    God bless you all and pray for us a lot

well the idea is that he is an actor, he can't show that he is controled by anyone.....including our pope.

the dell is that i really can't say much more then what i have because i didn;t see the whole movie. can't judge things 3ala tool keda, so i'll wait until i can download it...:D.

about all the movies of Adel Imam, that is normal. he is a comedy guy......that explains it. he is the best comedy actor egypt has even seen.
  • Ok mina, he is a good comedy actor, no one is disputing that, but should he make a film as controversial as this which could cause problems and conflict, just to make money, appear on TV shows etc~?

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6651.msg89033#msg89033 date=1212221198]
    Ok mina, he is a good comedy actor, no one is disputing that, but should he make a film as controversial as this which could cause problems and conflict, just to make money, appear on TV shows etc~?

pray for me

joe

well first, i don't think it comes to money as much ya3ny, from we here about the movie and how Adel Imam is running the whole thing. am sure it will get a lot of money becasue it is a huge movie. but the idea here is that he wants to get a massage out to the ppl, as i said before, as he always does. yes this will create problems....but problems and conflicts ARE ALREADY THERE. if it wasn't a problem, he wouldn't of made the movie about it.
  • wow this is amazing how adel emam excepted to play a preist . i am shocked but for sure we know who is the real god