Protestanism!

1235»

Comments

• I see the point being made - but dealing, as I do, with evaluation forms, I can tell you that unless anonymity is guaranteed, they aren't worth the paper they use up.

In Christ,

Anglian
  • Mina,

Evaluations are not ways of COMPLAINING about someone!!!!!!! Why don't u understand that!! Its a way of drawing their attention to their own faults. If a priest has a fault and it doesnt bother anyone, its still nice to draw his attention to it, because although it may not bother u NOW, tomorrow, it could be a huge problem.

A priest who talks about himself a lot is an interesting issue. I know this case. He loves to praise himself....

Its a strange thing to see... but if we had drawn his attention to this politely, he'd have been saved from a lot of problems this fault has led him into.

Everyone has problems. Why not solve them???

[quote author=Anglian link=topic=267.msg71343#msg71343 date=1180026864]
    I see the point being made - but dealing, as I do, with evaluation forms, I can tell you that unless anonymity is guaranteed, they aren't worth the paper they use up.

In Christ,

Anglian
  • Dear Vassilios,

As always, your posts make us think. I guess what Mina found problematic was this way of going about dealing with the problem. That said, there is clearly a problem in some cases, and the dealing with it is not the easiest of things.

Perhaps we need to leave more room for the promptings of the Spirit? Or am I being just too optimistic here?

In Christ,

John
  • [quote author=Anglian link=topic=267.msg71541#msg71541 date=1180455542]
    That said, there is clearly a problem in some cases, and the dealing with it is not the easiest of things.

Since the dealing with the problem wont be easy and will bring more problems, was view the problems and as u said below let the Spirit deal with it and work in us....and them being clergy i guess.

Perhaps we need to leave more room for the promptings of the Spirit? Or am I being just too optimistic here?