edited June 2003 in Faith Issues
[right]ÊÞÏÑ Ãä ÊßÊÈ ÈÇáÚÑÈí Ýì åÐÇ ÇáãæÞÚ[/right]

Comments

• ÔßÑÇ. äÝÓí äßÊÈ ÞÈØí
    thank you. when can we write coptic?
  • what does it say ???

:'(

ASM
  • It’s a welcome to the forums and it says that we are able to write in Arabic.

Then shamas said, “Thank you, I wish I could write in coptic.”
  • i wish i could read arabic :( :-[
  • ok guys lessons at uncle wasim for 5 bucks an hour haha :D
  • i offer lessons for 4 bucks :P ;)
  • i can only read my name in arabic... and whenever i see any of the letters from my name i point them out to my mom... she's never impressed, she says that i have the ability of a 5yr old. but im always proud of myself! and thats all that matters! GO ME! :-[

ASM
  • [quote author=mmatt95 link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6649 date=1089580643]
    i offer lessons for 4 bucks :P ;)

ok i will give them for 3.50 bucks ;)
  • [quote author=ASM link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6653 date=1089586699]
    i can only read my name in arabic... and whenever i see any of the letters from my name i point them out to my mom... she's never impressed, she says that i have the ability of a 5yr old. but im always proud of myself! and thats all that matters! GO ME! :-[

ASM

"mom"
    that Hilarious, im sorry u gotta be australian to apperciate that one...
    ppffft americans...
  • [quote author=Wasim link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6662 date=1089589990]
    [quote author=mmatt95 link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6649 date=1089580643]

ey, we have a monopoly position here...if we do this well, this could get us rich :)

i suggest both for 15 bucks an hour, lol jk ;D
  • [quote author=G.J.I link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6665 date=1089591412]
    [quote author=ASM link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6653 date=1089586699]
    i can only read my name in arabic... and whenever i see any of the letters from my name i point them out to my mom... she's never impressed, she says that i have the ability of a 5yr old. but im always proud of myself! and thats all that matters! GO ME! :-[

ASM

"mom"
    that Hilarious, im sorry u gotta be australian to apperciate that one...
    ppffft americans...

Explain it... my cousins are ozzie and they say mum whats the differnece? why am i always so confused. :-[

ASM
  • nah its nothing just here in australia we make fun of americans by sayin mom, we parody u guys heaps... im sorry i didnt mean to confuse u...
    we still friends??
  • [quote author=mmatt95 link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6666 date=1089591926]
    [quote author=Wasim link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6662 date=1089589990]
    [quote author=mmatt95 link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6649 date=1089580643]

ey, we have a monopoly position here...if we do this well, this could get us rich :)

i suggest both for 15 bucks an hour, lol jk ;D

Matt that sounds like a PERFECT plan we both teach and get 15 bucks an hr
    ok who wants to be our first student?? ;D
  • [quote author=G.J.I link=board=1;threadid=7;start=0#msg6668 date=1089592666]
    nah its nothing just here in australia we make fun of americans by sayin mom, we parody u guys heaps... im sorry i didnt mean to confuse u...
    we still friends??

considering im not american... we were always friends... lets laugh at those backward americans together some more, hahaha

:-\im joking i love our neighbours to the south.

ASM

• not real gr8 at geography but does that mean u come from canadia, as i like to call it...
    and if u dont mind sharing wat was ur name...
    im george
  • [quote author=G.J.I link=board=1;threadid=7;start=15#msg6677 date=1089593805]
    not real gr8 at geography but does that mean u come from canadia, as i like to call it...
    and if u dont mind sharing wat was ur name...
    im george

I think ur talking to me? Canada the big chunk of land on top of America, i was born and rasied here.

im Ann :) nice to meet you!

ASM
  • australia remember the whole parody thing, its soo weird meeting some1 thats a copt like me in canada, its like ur a whole diff. world u know...

god bless ann ;)
    u need anything from australia count on me
  • ANN!, where r u in Canada?

im in Ontario..
  • Candadians! Australians! sheesh!
    ;D
  • Wasim and Matt, if any1 knows Arabic it's me guys, since I teach BOTH of you.... ;)(MSN)

Private lessons at uncle Mike for .10....HAHAHA beat that suckers,

whoa, I have a better plan to show how smart I am...

Lessons at uncelkom ma3alem Michael, take a lesson and get free 5 bucks...

*snickers*beat that suckers*snickers*

lol

:PSeketanloh da5al be7maroh :P

Mike
  • wow... hence y i stated: canadians!
  • I AM CANADIAN, and I FEEL DUMB MOST OF THE TIME!!!

JK

Hey, I would hide my identity if I'm American buddy....

Sheesh, America and it's leaders eg. Hitler

It would suck to be american since ur always called a nazi...

(My information is very accurate as I got them from the Canadian high intellegence office)
  • Mike: Matt and i weren't talking about englo-arabic man we were talking about ARABIC-ARABIC the good stuff and you said you left egypt after first year of middle school so i got 3 more years experince than you
    so Mike you are out of bussiness BRO
    :P

ÚÑÈí ÚÑÈí ãÔ áÚÈ ÚíÇá
  • i have no shame in being american and i am proud of bush... i dont exactly see him burning thousands of peoples bodies.... n btw, Hitler was in germany, not the US
    so i dont see how we're called nazis.. actually.. ur the only one i heard it from
    and just to add to the fact that u feel dumb all the time... we're trying to help other people... not burn them and blame things we've done in the past on them
    get ur facts straight and know what your talking about before you say something
  • SMS, habiby,

I was joking, I was showing you in a sarcastic way that Canadians are dumb by calling Americans nazis instead of germans, I'm sorry if I offended u but it was a joke and I am not officialy against bush..

Mike
  • habibty*
    lol jp man
    its all good ;D
  • that EXCATLY shows why you all need to come to matt and i school
    :P ;D
  • Wasim, >:( >:( >:( :P :P :P ;) ;) ;)

Translate this...

An Kol Ma Na7no Ka Massi7eyen naf3al howa le2agl Temgeed Allah, we an la a7ad yad7'ol Malakot el Samawat el Bedam Fadeyna el 7abib..

LOL!

Mike
  • Mike Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    :P
  • lol :P

Man, ur hiliarious..

Mike