ãÑÍÈÇ Èßã

2»

Comments

• mmmm... any one else totally lost? since when do pple use numbers in writting in arabic? you egyptians always coming up with weird lil things :P but really im offically lost.

ASM
  • loooool, u use the numbers caus of the letters in arabic that u don't have in english :D
  • Yes. I'm totaly lost too. lol ???
  • hey You all
    I LIVe in Egypt NOW and Arabic is my 1st Language
    So if any 1 wanted lessons tell me ,
    but i'm sorry i'll be a bit slow ... i'm busy most of the time.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Pray for me..
  • Well, you complain because of the arabic language. I also had the same feeling toward English language. you, friends, by your english language fourms helepd my too much to gain new words and sentenses patterns. however, I find some difficulties in understanding some words ,you may write it as you pronociate it, like lol, ppl, neva (is it never?)...etc.
    I need a lesson but I'm poooor :'( :'( :'(
    :) :D ;D
    Can anybody help me for free?

peace and love
  • y do i have a feeling the admins. r gonna close this?
    anywayz, for arabic, y doesnt someone start all the letters. it will be online arabic lessons. no fees, we r all brothers and sisters here and u should be happy to serve u brethern.

as for the english, i think u should ask ? and well answer. or i will, for a fee of ur friendship ;).
    wat do guys think?
  • good idea egprincess I can start with you arabic lessons from zero if many freinds agree. It's my pleasure
    But be aware,it is not free help me in English ;) :)
  • well i am sick of learning both english and arabic but i can help teach if guys want to :) hmmm maybe i should start learning coptic ok ok back to track here
    haha
  • That's a great id Wasim, my knowledge of coptic is extremely limited, but i could teach people to read it ;D

i'll leave the arabic to u ;)
  • i am ZERO in coptic man i read the coptic arabic well though ;D
  • can someone translate this for me: ãÑÍÈÇ Èßã ?
  • Marhab beekom which means, welcome.
  • o
    wow, i just realized this thread was opened over a year ago!
  • so who's gonna teach me arabic?! ;D
  • if you remind me of the letters ;D
    jk jk