youth entertainment in ur church?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hey guys, i come from St.Michael and Bishoy in Kent UK. we're a very small church and have onlly 2 families of about 5 comin every week. anyways........ in our church we have a table tennis table and a pool table. so waht do u have in ur church as means of entertainment? look forward to ur answers ;)

Comments

• We have plays, songs, ping pong, foozball, air hockey, and kids game like board games!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • well the church i go to on sundays is a centre so we have a soccer court, volley ball net (and the ground), we have a basketball court, we had a table tennis, we have the people that play chess every week and oh...A POOL...

however enshanlaa..everything is to be demolished and renued where we are GOD WILLINGLY through the prayers ...will build many new things like a little town for the old people (like a nursing home) also a gym , maybe childcare centre and a huge camping area...

so....YEa!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
  • wow kool :)
  • WOW Josephgabriel... you are so lucky.. you only have 2 families in your church?!!?

my church is like Se3eedy FOB central ;D and everyday, new families are coming in... even Amba David called us "Se3aydet america" but what can i say... Noshkor allah :D

btw... we have a basket ball court and behind it there is a soccer field and track that we can sneak into (it's not ours) and we have fooz ball and that's about it
  • haiie,
    my church has a school attached to it :D LOL.. itz a coptic school.. its pretty small now but its growing & it has deffinetly come a long way.
    we also used to have a basketball court but now a new English church is being built where the basketball court used to be. it sad , but weve been praying our english masses in the hall so i guess this is going to be better.
    pray that all goes well & God bless.
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=3740;start=0#msg53266 date=1146080691]
    We have plays, songs, ping pong, foozball, air hockey, and kids game like board games!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

I should have corrected that earlier, thanks for reminding me Omonogenees73, we also have a basketball court, but in the winter we take it out, and the youth plays football!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • wat do u mean omonogennes that i am lucky?! it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and there is no1 my age. ur the lucky 1 :D
  • :-\ :-X :-[ :) :-\ :-\ ;) :o 8) :'(thats true im his brother... yes it's cool to have lots of communion but u have nobody to platy with1 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-\
    :-[

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
  • i'm sorry to say this but although we have a basketball hoop, sometimes we get the ping-pong table out, but we don't have that much tools of entertainment in our church. the people in my age, which are mostly students in the medical field, usually associate and communicate with those who are in their fields. i'm NOT! i'm a TEACHER! so, do they or would they ever associate with a mere teacher that is not up to their level!!! peshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! ::) ::) :P :P
    manakherhom fel samah, zay me7nah ben2ool!! yalah, mosh mohem. ana 3andy 7abayeb alby el atfal ely fee fasl madares el a7ad w'youth activity program malyeen 3alayah 7ayaty!!

(i may've digressed, but i had to vent somehow!! :D ;D )

salam min Fibo ;D ;D
  • I go to St. Mark's in Chicago, and we just added couple years ago a new multipurpose center with a Montessori School, a basketball court, computer rooms, room for kids to hang out or have fellowship, we have darts, a pool table, fooz ball tables, and ping-pong tables, and we turn our bball court into a indoor fball court, vball court, and soccer
  • yanhar abyad!!!! kol dah yabny!!! :o dantoh na2es kol wa7ed yegeeb le7afoh w'tebaytoh henak, mafeesh lazmah lel beit ba2a!!! lol ;D (bahazar tab3an)

man, mtanious!! you guys have all of this at ur church!!!! iti's like all you need is a sleeping bag and u can spend the night at church, u don't even have to go home!!! seriously, u r so lucky, u have no idea! i wish we had that multi-recreation project u guys have at our church. laken te2ol eh ba2a, 7azenah kidah! :'( :D
    that's our luck! :'( ;D

salam :)
    Fibo
  • [quote author=why link=board=11;threadid=3740;start=0#msg53336 date=1146126892]
    well the church i go to on sundays is a centre so we have a soccer court, volley ball net (and the ground), we have a basketball court, we had a table tennis, we have the people that play chess every week and oh...A POOL...

however enshanlaa..everything is to be demolished and renued where we are GOD WILLINGLY through the prayers ...will build many new things like a little town for the old people (like a nursing home) also a gym , maybe childcare centre and a huge camping area...

so....YEa!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

lol ye i go to the same church...we have air hockey tables, we have 3 table tennis tables i dunno wat ur going on bout 'why' 2 trampolines and yeah all wat why sed if u want photos of our site just ask we have such a gorgeous centre i luv it. 2 families in ur church omg why the hek do u even got 1? darn it. we have a church with lyk 10 families and i think it should be closed down but 2 is pushing ur luk. who is ur bishop? i wood lyk it but i woodnt. neway hope ur numbers increase lol mate if u got 2 families why do u want entertainment? unles u want to entertain abouna or sumfin :P jkz

btw our church is the best in Sydney... lol beat that Sydneyans lol :P :P
    +FROG+
  • hey

i go to the same Church.

just thought i would let everone know.

Kristina123
  • hey

i was just rereading FROG's posts they are so hard to read!!

i also go to that Church she thinks should be closed down. let me ask you for example in a remote area like wagga wagga there is a church with like 2 families or so do u think that should be closed down too?? where will they go to church are they expected to travel for hours to get to church??

so the church in USA with like 2 families may be in the same situation so i certainly hope its not closed down for the sake of the 2 families!!

so FROG or anyone else what do you think???

Kristina
  • Guys

u r missing the point as usual

"what God has started no man can stop"

church is not a competition it is a way of life, whether u go east or west, north or south,

lets not get over excited and fall into the traps of satan.

Love is all that is needed FROG and to WHY God does not need man to defend his Church so lets not get defensive or aggresive towards others!!!

Prayer for your brother in Christ
  • hello

I fully agree with Hard Yakka

Kristina123
  • MEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

FROG...how about u? :) ???
  • hey just to clear things up that second quote in Froggy's post above is not from me!!!!

Kristina123

PS FROG please come and visit our church one day we would love to have you!

• Sometimes the best thing to do is extend the hand of friendship

FROG we would love to c u on saturdays--------nothing wrong with going to two services per week

i hope we have sorted out the differences and through Gods will guys we can exist together as Children of God, loving, caring and partaking in the joy of each others success.
  • hey hard yakka

it was my idea first to invite FROG!!! LOL

so hope you can come i would love to see you and get to know you!!

Kristina123
  • YES I THIRD THAT>...cum..and see that there is great love in the church ...and there is a feeling of a family....

its really great!!

then we can go shoppen!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hardyaka!!
  • hey WHY

i wanna go shopping too!!!

Kristina123

• it is just attitudes like that theat seem immature and unneeed sometimes and the best way is to straighten that out..

• Everyone

ok i think we should stop talking about this!

look the original topic was pertaining to the youth entertainment. so lets stick to that!

Kristina123
  • hey ppz im back, ------ what is goin on? what r u talkin about lol. :D
  • frog ur childish...imature...u shouldnt have even replied to this topic, as for the others good luck with your church and may christ guide you guys , o ya and my friend just moved to England his names Mina if u knwo him tell him i said hi lol
  • my church has ping pong and 2 basketball nets ;D
  • yeahhhhh..... so, "cop" (not sure if your name denotes some sort of a pun or not) what in FROG's replies indicate immaturity and childishness?? entah olt eh ya 3am frog?? FROG what did u say that would let cop appoint such descriptions at you?? el moshkelah eny ana mosh fahma eh el mawdoo3 asasan!! from reading this thread's posts, i haven't read anything negative by FROG... w'eh ely dakhal el friendship ma3 tarabezet el ping pong??! ??? :-\ deh 7aga temakhwel.... could someone explain 2 me wat in chocolate bunnies' name is going on?? ;D ;D ??? ::)

salam :)
    Fibo