youth entertainment in ur church?

2»

Comments

• [quote author=josephgabriel link=board=11;threadid=3740;start=15#msg56319 date=1150284895]
    hey ppz im back, ------ what is goin on? what r u talkin about lol. :D

for joseph and filo...umm wel..what was happening is that me and frog had a disagreement...and after that..i deleted all my comments meaning that it was a topic that was not meant to be started as Hardyakka said..a church is about love and if the people are not in love and unity..then there is no use for the church...

sorry FROG...
  • its over now ppl get over it... that was sunday today is friday its been a week neway everyone has their own opinion anyway so its ok... nothing happened its all over all posts r deleted just like how it started and thanku for the very nyc comment cop just make sure u no the full story....

forgive me if i caused trouble...

+FROG+
  • ya 3am FROG la trouble wala 7aga ya 3am... dah kan bas 7ob estetlaaaaaaaaaaaa3!!! :o ;D ;D

no prob.!! i was just curious about what happened!! ;D

Fibo
  • im from the uk cop, tell me which church he is in, and his surname and ill be able to tell ya
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=11;threadid=3740;start=30#msg56399 date=1150441483]
    ya 3am FROG la trouble wala 7aga ya 3am... dah kan bas 7ob estetlaaaaaaaaaaaa3!!! :o ;D ;D

no prob.!! i was just curious about what happened!! ;D

Fibo

:-[ im a female febo